Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Tree?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Tree? Empty Christmas Tree?

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2016, 16:19

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but when I tried to look up the issue this was the forum that it was post to about 4 years ago. Can be moved if needed.

Anyway, my Sims 3 game was nearing Snowflake Day so I wanted to buy a Christmas tree to get my house into the holiday mood. I thought surely there had to be a tree in all of those packs and expansions I downloaded. Sadly, I cannot find it if it is there! I was just wondering if it is in a separate pack or I'm just stupid and missed it. Like I said I have nearly everything downloaded and active. Would really appreciate the help!

Back to top Go down

Christmas Tree? Empty Re: Christmas Tree?

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2016, 21:14

Christmas Tree hasn't been included in Sesons, but you can find it on The Sims 3 Store under Sets/Holidays and Gifts/Happy Holiday Presents (click here) or download some of CC Christmas stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2016, 21:50

And I can download that from the Sims Store and it will be fine to use with the cracked version of the Sims 3? Or will I have to do something special to get it to work? Also thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 21 Sep 2016, 01:24

Aatani wrote:And I can download that from the Sims Store and it will be fine to use with the cracked version of the Sims 3? Or will I have to do something special to get it to work? Also thank you!

//MOVED

Hello @Aatani,

https://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2010/november2010.html
There is no real Christmas tree there, and to my knowledge (I may be wrong on that one) that is the only Christmas-related store set for TS3. Look under the description for Part 2 in the link I just posted - scroll down a bit on the site. 

Other than that, you may be able to find custom-made trees on various CC-related sites, though I can't name a specific example, I'm sorry.

And yes, the items work just fine on a pirated Sims 3. Smile

Topic moved to "The Sims 3 in-game Support".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2016, 01:39

If you're still searching for some Christmas stuff, try Around The Sims: http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_seasonal.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Oct 2016, 05:07

orlandoLaCorneille wrote:If you're still searching for some Christmas stuff, try Around The Sims: http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_seasonal.shtml

Very cool Very Happy  Thanks for the link!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top