Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arid Ridge.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty Arid Ridge.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Apr 2016, 22:32

Hello,

Since a lot of users asked about it, I freed up some space on my secondary hard-drive and re-installed my legit TS4 Base game on it in order to be able to access the gallery. Now, I have no idea if I got this right, but I compiled the "Tray"-folder. I packed all lots that showed up under the gallery hashtag #zerbu. It is possible that some (?) lots may not show up for you, because they have been made with a newer patch version than the one that is supported by the currently-circulating cracked Sims 4 games.

Feel free to comment in this thread here; I haven't gotten to test them on my pirated version of TS4 yet, so feedback would be welcome.

Instructions: you must unpack the .RAR file with WinRAR (you can get WinRAR 5.21, including install instructions, on the official downloads page here). You should then get a "Tray"-folder. You must copy and paste that folder into the following location: C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. When prompted, choose "merge folders" or "replace files/folders".

Start your game, and see if you are able to use those lots. 

There are most likely many, many more lots than the ones I compiled here. Please note that it is impossible for me to get back to individual gallery-requests. I will update this when I deem it possible, but other than that, if you really want to access the gallery and you yourselves don't have a legit Sims 4 base game, you will either need to buy the game (wait until there is some kind of discount) or ask another person who you know has the game, to help you out.

Good luck, and here is the link.  Very Happy

Arrow  Get it here !

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 30 Nov 2016, 23:47; edited 3 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty Tested :)

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016, 15:44

Installed the mod and used the lots you provided to try it out. I had an issue where the Join/Send Alone menu didn't come up when it was time to send my sim to work. A google search confirmed that it was a common issue with the mod itself, and not just to G4TW's version of the game. It was fixed by going to Manage Worlds and changing the Turbo Career's lot type to something else and then changing it back. 

Another thing to remember is that the Turbo Career lot has to be in the same neighborhood your sim lives in...I almost made that mistake, haha.

As for the lots you downloaded from the Gallery, it seems like there's a good variety. There were some duplicates, but it's easy to fix that by just deleting them from your Gallery.

Thanks for giving us something to play with while we wait for the next expansion, Carlos!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Last edited by pixistix on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 15:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Words.)

Back to top Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty Re: Arid Ridge.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Apr 2016, 05:03

pixistix wrote:Installed the mod and used the lots you provided to try it out. I had an issue where the Join/Send Alone menu didn't come up when it was time to send my sim to work. A google search confirmed that it was a common issue with the mod itself, and not just to G4TW's version of the game. It was fixed by going to Manage Worlds and changing the Turbo Career's lot type to something else and then changing it back. 

Another thing to remember is that the Turbo Career lot has to be in the same neighborhood your sim lives in...I almost made that mistake, haha.

As for the lots you downloaded from the Gallery, it seems like there's a good variety. There were some duplicates, but it's easy to fix that by just deleting them from your Gallery.

Thanks for giving us something to play with while we wait for the next expansion, Carlos!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Thanks a lot for your input @pixistix, and you're welcome of course.  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 23:42

Yess, aye lieeke! Yess, aye lieeke!
Carlos wrote:Hello,

Since a lot 🤦of users asked about it, I freed up some space on my secondary hard-drive and re-installed my legit TS4 Base game on it in order to be able to access the gallery. Now, I have no idea if I got this right, but I compiled the "Tray"-folder. I packed all lots that showed up under the gallery hashtag #zerbu. It is possible that some (?) lots may not show up for you, because they have been made with a newer patch version than the one that is supported by the currently-circulating cracked Sims 4 games.

Feel free to comment in this thread here; I haven't gotten to test them on my pirated version of TS4 yet, so feedback would be welcome.

Instructions: you must unpack the .RAR file with WinRAR (you can get WinRAR 5.21, including install instructions, on the official downloads page here). You should then get a "Tray"-folder. You must copy and paste that folder into the following location: C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. When prompted, choose "merge folders" or "replace files/folders".

Start your game, and see if you are able to use those lots. 

There are most likely many, many more lots than the ones I compiled here. Please note that it is impossible for me to get back to individual gallery-requests. I will update this when I deem it possible, but other than that, if you really want to access the gallery and you yourselves don't have a legit Sims 4 base game, you will either need to buy the game (wait until there is some kind of discount) or ask another person who you know has the game, to help you out.

Good luck, and here is the link.  Very Happy

Arrow  Get it here !

Finally we got something! Very good work man! If u can add it more (I haven't seen much of workplace 3). Ty again.  Yess, aye lieeke!  Yess, aye lieeke!  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 19 Sep 2016, 17:21

//MOVED

Note that as of now, the compilation may not be up-to-date anymore, but it should still be nice to have. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty Bonsworth Estate.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Sep 2016, 01:36

By user #TheSimSupply.

Arid Ridge. 00

Information

Download link

Have fun ! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty Arid Ridge.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 26 Sep 2016, 23:44

By user #martynas1415.

Arid Ridge. 00

Information

Download link

Have fun!  What a Face
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty Newcrest Retirement Home.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Sep 2016, 02:28

By user #kate2591.

Arid Ridge. 00

Information

Download link

Have fun !  Looking for bad joke
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty Brooks (household).

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 03 Oct 2016, 02:26

By user #Xureila.

Arid Ridge. 00

Information

Download link

Have fun !  New!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty Flower Castle.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 03 Oct 2016, 23:43

By user #yysy11111.

Arid Ridge. 00

Information

Download link

Have fun!  What he said.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty Newcrest Public Library.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 21 Oct 2016, 04:05

From user #Tsukiyono-Miyu. 

Arid Ridge. Tumblr_o3fkvpVEAO1urt60to1_500

Arid Ridge. Tumblr_o3fkvpVEAO1urt60to2_500

Arid Ridge. Tumblr_o3fkvpVEAO1urt60to3_500

Arid Ridge. Tumblr_o3fkvpVEAO1urt60to4_500

Arid Ridge. Tumblr_o3fkvpVEAO1urt60to5_500

Arid Ridge. Tumblr_o3fkvpVEAO1urt60to6_500

Arid Ridge. Tumblr_o3fkvpVEAO1urt60to7_500

Arrow  Download link

Have fun!  The Sims Plumbob 1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Arid Ridge. Empty QueenKerika lots.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Oct 2016, 06:30

Houses created by user #QueenKerika (I removed two or three lots though that were not compatible with the 1.20.60.1020 version of the game). Note though that there are lots which have been seemingly created multiple times - I'll assume that these duplicates are improved/modified versions of the original lots. Very Happy

Arid Ridge. Screenshot8856

Arid Ridge. Screenshotb294

Arid Ridge. Screenshote1a1

Arid Ridge. Screenshota389

Arid Ridge. Screenshot98c8

Arid Ridge. Screenshotd8de

Arid Ridge. Screenshot9bc9

Arid Ridge. Screenshotaac8

Arrow  Download link

Have fun again!  tongue
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top