Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims City 4 not installing properly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims City 4 not installing properly Empty Sims City 4 not installing properly

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2016, 16:25

I know you can't talk about this topic on here but whenever i post in another topic it says i need special permission or something like that but anyway when i install it and put the serial number in it does something then does not start back up and its location changed for example i put it in electronic arts folder but it ends up in maxis and when i start the game its does not start.

Back to top Go down

Sims City 4 not installing properly Empty Re: Sims City 4 not installing properly

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Oct 2016, 07:47

Muslim786 wrote:I know you can't talk about this topic on here but whenever i post in another topic it says i need special permission or something like that but anyway when i install it and put the serial number in it does something then does not start back up and its location changed for example i put it in electronic arts folder but it ends up in maxis and when i start the game its does not start.

//MOVED

Hello again,

I moved your post to the "Non-Sims Support". The reason you couldn't open a topic was because you tried opening it in a "Fixes" section, and these sections are only meant for posting guides/tutorials. For the future, please use the Non-Sims section for all...well, non-Sims releases from us. Smile  Here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f1-non-sims-support

Or you could also PM/e-mail a Moderator for general site navigation questions.

About the problem, I'm not sure I fully understand it, but when you start the game, is there an error message or anything, and if yes, what does it say? Plus, did you move any installation folders manually, after installing? Because the game - by default - will always install under C:\Program files (x86)\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top