Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED] Empty Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2016, 23:53

Hello...My game is running excellent but it is not allowing me to save it...  I have 12GB RAM and 1THDD 4G Dedicated Nividia GTX 960.... When I type in a name for the file and click save I get this message. Is there anyway to fix this? Lookin forward to any suggestions! Very Happy

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED] ?ui=2&ik=1e2ed7ebbd&view=fimg&th=158126992275089b&attid=0

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED] ?ui=2&ik=1e2ed7ebbd&view=fimg&th=158126992275089b&attid=0

Back to top Go down

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 30 Oct 2016, 17:23

Hello there,

The way you tried to include the images won't work. Please download the image(s) and upload it to an external file hoster and then post the link.
Or just quote the error here.

Thanks!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 30 Oct 2016, 18:04

Sims_4Funn wrote:Hello...My game is running excellent but it is not allowing me to save it...  I have 12GB RAM and 1THDD 4G Dedicated Nividia GTX 960.... When I type in a name for the file and click save I get this message. Is there anyway to fix this? Lookin forward to any suggestions! Very Happy

Hello!

You can upload/host images on the forum as well. When you write a post:

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Can't Save my games. [SOLVED] 17a0bf0bc81b4fc3830d2b295aa17011

Click on the button enclosed in red. You'll then get an "image URL" (kind of a web address). Copy that image URL. Now click on the button enclosed in green and PASTE the URL you copied before. If you did everything right, the image should show up in your post. Very Happy

There are also tools that make it easy to create & upload screenshots. Google for "Lightshot" and download/install it. You can simply press PRT-SCR and then you drag a rectangle with the mouse over the screen area you want to capture. You also have the possibility to upload pictures from within the program.

As for the saving error in the game, I'm, not sure as of now. Have you also tried right-clicking on the desktop shortcut or the .exe, and then choosing "run as Administrator"?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:37

Hello guys! Thank you both... I figured it out though; I had BitDefender Total Security Trial and it kept blocking the(.exe file)... I just uninstalled bitdefender and am using just the protection already installed in windows 10. Everything works great now. Thanks again Talk to my left hand Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 31 Oct 2016, 19:05

Hello again,

Glad to hear you found the cause and were able to fix it. Very Happy
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you run into issues again. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top