Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat_Eye's creations.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Empty Cat_Eye's creations.

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2016, 09:04

First topic message reminder :

Hello.

In this topic I will share with you the sims I created (or were created by the game and I moved them into my households).
I will gradually post most of my households here. It will take some time, since there are over 100 sims that are in my played households. Some are casual, others are quite bizarre, a lot of households are somewhere in between. I also rarely age up my sims past the young adult age. I also offten add aspiration traits to sims who already completed one aspiration and now have a new one.
Most of them don't use CC. The few that do will get a link to where I downloaded it. 

I will post a link to a folder on mega.nz that contains the files to each individual household. You then have to copy the files to the 'tray' folder of your sims 4 game and the sims should appear in the game.

I will post short bios about each household and how each sim was made.

Feel free to edit the sims, change their name, traits, relationships,.... Use them for what you want, it doesn't matter if you decide to continue a story with them or use them as cowplant fertilizer. As long as you have fun, you're doing it right.

Here is the Winter family. One of my first households.

Alexander Winter is the first male sims to be born in one of my households. He already acomplished the body builder aspiration(was quite easy, since he was already muscular and he has the active trait). He met his future wife Terra in the park and it didn't take long for them to start a relationship. As soon as they aged up, they got married and had two kids, Tom and Theresa. They first lived in a lot that was too small for the young family, so they moved. They didn't have to search for long, since coincidentally the BFF household was empty, after all the inhabitants had an accident(they were after a while revived, so don't worry). They loved their new home, since it had a lot of space. Terra loves 2 things in her life: Food and her family(see traits), so she enjoys cooking (and eating), so much that she even entered the culinary career and she already got quite far. Alexander also entered the culinary career, but he's more interested in mixology. Their kids also spent their teen period working on their aspirations. Tom is enjoys playing the guitar and Theresa loves fishing. They both also met their significant one and asked them to move in. Theresa is engaged to Trent, who is also a great fisher. While Tom's boyfriend is Eliana who enjoys gardening. Alexander and Terra in the meantime had more children, twins to be exact. Rusty is quite similar to his father, while Alexandra is already looking for a soulmate.
In my game Alexandra does have a boyfriend (Billy Morisson), who will be sooner or later also be available to download here. In the future I'm probably going to move out Alexander, Terra and the twins to the house on the other side of the road and leave the house to the 2 couples.

Some pictures:
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Winter1
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Winter3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Winter4
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Winter8Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Winter2
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Winter9Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Winter7
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Winter5Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Winter6

Link to the tray files:
http://tinyurl.com/gkp9q9u

So what do you think of my sims? Very Happy

UPDATE: In case anyone wants to download several households at once, here is a link to the folder that has all of my uploaded households so far:
My Sims 4 Households

Last edited by Cat_Eye on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 16:43; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Empty Re: Cat_Eye's creations.

Post by Guest Sun 05 Mar 2017, 22:07

Here is a sim, that I already mentioned several times. She is the mother of many sims that have already been posted here. I use her for the baby challenge in my gameplays.

Her name is Lena Morrison. She comes from a wealthy family, so she never had to worry about money in her life. She is the only child and her mother passed away when she was young. Due to this she always wanted to have a big family, whith lots of children. She also has started a romantic relationship with a lot of men so far, and so far she doesn't feel like stopping. She has the the serial romantic aspiration and is aiming to get the "player" trait, so that people stop being jealous.
She is however the closest to the man she first met and had a child with, Don Lothario. He is also the father figure for her children, since I move most of them to his household, once they become teenagers. She is also a great cook and has the cooking and gourmet cooking skills maxed.

Once I'll get tired of the baby challenge, I'll probably get them married, but until then, she plans to hit the home run for quite some time.

Feel free to use her, she has some great genes, as seen in the two sets of teenagers I posted above.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Sim1

Download Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Mar 2017, 12:13

Some time ago I mentioned that I will make sims 4 version of a certain duo who might represent Romania at a certain song contest. Well. They won and they will represent their country at the Eurovision song contest. Those of you who don't know what that it, it's a song contest in which different European countries participate(and due to corruption Australia is also there). In the past, it used to be quite interesting, since every country sang in their official language and there was a lot of variety when it came to the songs. Now it has been modernized, countries can sing in what language they want(most choose English) and many songs sound the same. But every year there are still some really good songs there and a few rather wacky ones. The latter can be said about the song that Ilinca Bacila and Alex Florea sing. A mix of rap and yodeling? Shouldn't work at all, but it does. A real earworm. Judging by the reactions you either love it or hate it. From the songs that I've heard so far, I must say that it's my favorite. Although I do have to say, that most songs this year are DIRE.

Anyway feel free to listen to the song here:

Or watch the live performance:

Here are the sims versions of the singers:
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Sim-1
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Sim-2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 Sim-3

Download link

Fingerless gloves: http://tinyurl.com/hygb49d

There's something about them that I'm not satisfied completely with, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's just that I'm not used to making sims based on actual people. Anyway, what do you think of them?
Should I send them to the singers on Twitter? xD

Last edited by Cat_Eye on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:20; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Mar 2017, 22:49

In my humble opnion, you did very well on them. Comparing to the real life images.. yeah I can see who they are supposed to be. As far as the twitter share, I am not sure what to say about that because I don't really use social medias.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Mar 2017, 18:16

I decided to send tweet my sim creation and the female singer found it funny.

Anyway, time for another family here. Again a familiar face is present. Summer Holiday also has a family in my game. Those who read the previous descriptions know that quite a things happened before she became a mother. First, she got electrocuted and was a ghost for quite some time. Later I decided to bring her back to life, just like the other members of the BFF household. After a while, she met Zackery, who quickly became her love interest. They soon moved in together, he proposed to her and they had two boys, Rico and Lucas. Rico's girlfriend Morgan also lives with the family. Zackery's aspiration is having a big family, so they might have more kids. Or maybe not, since he did recently join the scientist career, so abduction chances are getting higher with every day. 

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B6
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B1Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B4Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B5

Download link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Apr 2017, 16:01

Hi, a new household is here. A different kind, since it's the first one here, which consists completely out of aliens. The thing is that I have quite a few alien sims now in my households, but they're all related and I don't really like hooking up aliens with humans. Their children end up normally looking as rather strange. They're basically colored humans with no actual alien powers. So here is the first of a few alien households which I decided to make. Also, all of my aliens that were born due to sims being abducted are blue, so I decided to spice things up a little since aliens can be quite colorful.

Anyway, I made this household yesterday. It consists of a mother and her three children, who just decided to move to the sims world.
Kayla Venus is a neat freak, who wants that her children succeed in life. Her daughter Christy is one of those girls, who wants to be in the center of attention and she is very materialistic. Lucy on the other hand wants to be the friend of everyone, except gross little critters. She definitely won't feel comfortable outdoors. Andy is the youngest member of the family and he's a troublemaker, who likes to "borrow" things. Judging by this, as well as his appearance, he could end up being buddies with Max Villareal.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B1
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B4Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B5

Download link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Apr 2017, 19:11

Cat_Eye wrote:Hi, a new household is here. A different kind, since it's the first one here, which consists completely out of aliens. The thing is that I have quite a few alien sims now in my households, but they're all related and I don't really like hooking up aliens with humans. Their children end up normally looking as rather strange. They're basically colored humans with no actual alien powers. So here is the first of a few alien households which I decided to make. Also, all of my aliens that were born due to sims being abducted are blue, so I decided to spice things up a little since aliens can be quite colorful.

Anyway, I made this household yesterday. It consists of a mother and her three children, who just decided to move to the sims world.
Kayla Venus is a neat freak, who wants that her children succeed in life. Her daughter Christy is one of those girls, who wants to be in the center of attention and she is very materialistic. Lucy on the other hand wants to be the friend of everyone, except gross little critters. She definitely won't feel comfortable outdoors. Andy is the youngest member of the family and he's a troublemaker, who likes to "borrow" things. Judging by this, as well as his appearance, he could end up being buddies with Max Villareal.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B4Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B5

Download link

Seeing this makes me realize that I've never made an alien household before. Hmmm...I think I'll try it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty Sun 09 Apr 2017, 14:56

I love that you sometimes combine premade sims and make a whole new story from it. It made me create a new game where I have controled all the premade families and messed with them which was fun. I really enjoy reading how you end up creating the households  Very Happy
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Apr 2017, 13:20

Unesty wrote:I love that you sometimes combine premade sims and make a whole new story from it. It made me create a new game where I have controled all the premade families and messed with them which was fun. I really enjoy reading how you end up creating the households  Very Happy
I create about half of the sims myself and the others are made by the game, so in case I spot an interesting NPC, I sooner or later add them to a household. Same with premade sims, at first I ignored them, but after a while, I decided to use them in my gameplay. AT least some of them.
I must admit that the premade sims are in general quite well made. Although most of the premade sims in city living seem to lack something. 

Anyway, I made another alien household, which I've been playing for the past week. But that one will have to wait a little. So here is
another more normal household in the meantime. Zoe is a premade sim, who was once part of the roomie, but now she has a family and also entered the business career. Her partner is Deven Rogers, who was for a long time a townie in my sims world. He appeared almost everywhere. And he was also walking by Zoe's household when I was thinking of who should I hook her up with. The conversation went quite smoothly and it didn't take long before they had their first kiss. Shortly after that Deven moved in with her. Since his aspiration is to be a joke star, he got a job in the entertainer career. They also had 2 children. Their daughter moved out, while their son Elvis is still in the household. He looks a lot like his father.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B4
EDIT:

OOPS, silly me. I forgot to add the download link. 
DOWNLOAD LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Apr 2017, 23:45

Also another thing. I'll probably start making short youtube videos in which I show off the characters. I think that will make it easier to judge the individual sims, since a video is better for that than just a few pictures.
I'll probably start with the next household and I'll also make videos for all the previous ones, when I'll have enough free time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 21:47

A new household is here and it's another alien household. I decided to give such families last names that are related to space, so here is family Halley, named after Halley's comet. Diego and Christy are a young couple, who decided to move to the simsworld. Diego is an ambitious young adult, who got himself a job as a policeman, while his wife Christy is both hot-headed and jealous. So far they got along, but that could change relatively fast considering the traits. The only child I made in CAS was Elyse, while the other three are the result of trying for a baby. Anyway, this is the first household, where I also made a video of the sims I uploaded.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B4Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B5Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B7Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B6

Download Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 15:57

Once again I didn't post in quite a while, since I had no time. I did however start exploring the vampires pack and made a few interesting sims. I probably won't have time to regularly until mid June, but I will in the next days share a new household. It contains two siblings that decided to explore vampires, so they moved to the Forgotten Hollow. Well, it didn't take long before their lives changed drastically. For now here's a screenshot of them.
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 05-21-173-43-41pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:14

Sorry for the delay. 
Here is the household I mentioned in the previous post. The Vinson household consists of two siblings, who moved to the Forgotten Hollow, since they wanted to explore vampires. They moved into the house that was full of garlic just in case. I, however, didn't immediately start playing their household, since the first household in the new world that I played was the premade one with Vladislaus Straud. I had quite a lot of fun at turning NPCs into vampires. And I also added additional sims to his household. Of course no human sim would want to join, so I added three special sims. Bonehilda moved in, as well as two other sims. Vlad doesn't really care, as long as he can command them and they do their job.
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 05-25-1711-41-05pm
This is how I used them, @kitty10136.

Anyway, soon Julien Vinson showed up at the front door of Vlad's house. It doesn't really happen that often that a human does this, so of course, Vlad let him in. They surprisingly got along and became friends. Vlad also asked Julien if he would want to become a vampire and he said yes. Vlad also met his sister Victoria after a while, got along with her and also asked to turn her, which she didn't mind. 
Once they turned, I changed their outfits, cause their clothes were rather tragic. They're also quite different. Victoria wants to become a master vampire and does whatever she wants to do. Julien, on the other hand, wants to be a good vampire, so he rather drinks from plasma fruits, plasma packs or asks for permission. They both leveled up and now have new powers and weaknesses. Victoria also met a vampire boyfriend, who also appears in the video bellow. He is now part of the household, but I didn't include them in the downloadable files bellow since that sim is from another user. I downloaded him from the fulfilled gallery requests (Lordkiribati)

So that's my first vampire household I made. I also have a few other ideas related to vampires.
I have also added the original human version bellow, in case someone wants them in human form and doesn't want to have extra work and change them back.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 B3

DOWNLOAD - Vampire form

DOWNLOAD - Human form

Last edited by Cat_Eye on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 12:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:44

Cool. I haven't tried commanding anyone yet...maybe I should...Hmmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 11:43

Another new household. And a rather weird one. Sort off. When it comes to the teenagers it's probably the most normal one I shared so far Oh my...

Anyway, Johnny Zest also has a family in my sims world. He and Karen Blue make quite an odd couple, to say the least. Karen is one of those sims that has messed up sliders, which makes her huge. She needs a mod to stay like this, otherwise, the game transforms her into a normal sim really soon (link below). But her appearance combined with the glitchy animations does make her quite fun, especially when her clothes move like she's a jellyfish.
Their four sons are quite different and they often don't get along. Jagger is the oldest one and despite his appearance also the most responsible one. He rarely argues or is mean to others, what can not be said about his brothers. The haircut was assigned to him by the game when he aged up and I decided to keep it, because it surprisingly fits him relatively well. He also has a girlfriend, who was already introduced in this thread a page ago and she also appears in the video bellow.
Carlo and Zest are normally in a rather bad mood and don't do much apart from eating and complaining. 
Kurt looks rather average and doesn't come across as someone who would be mean, but looks can be deceiving. He is quite evil and is often mean to others, makes enemies, starts fights(which he normally loses) and is often mean to his brothers. Whoever is going to end up with him, will need a lot of patience.
As seen in the video below, both Johnny and Karen take parenthood relatively easy, so by the time their kids will become adults, they'll probably mostly get bad character values. Appart from Jagger, since he seems to be the only one who is doing well without my direct interference.
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-06-2017-09
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-06-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-06-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-06-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-06-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-06-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-06-2017-09

DOWNLOAD HOUSEHOLD

MODS:
NO FATNESS/NO MUSCLES MOD - your sims will no longer gain or lose anything and will stay the same no matter what. Also despite the warning, it does work so far in my game, despite this being a very old mod. Apparently one of the MC Commander features has the same effect, need to test it out first though.
Lumialover's Short Punk Hawk hair - at the moment the site is under construction, so I uploaded this CC hair here. If it will be available again on the original site, then I'll add the original link back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Jun 2017, 20:59

Count Vlad got abducted in my game and this is the result.
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 DCQ2YjPXsAAwy22
I have seen quite a few creepy toddlers in the Sims 4 (toddler murder mod youtube videos), but I must admit that this one takes the cake. He looks like the boy from the Omen tbh... 
If I'll make a household full of creepy sims that look like they came from a horror movie, then he'll get included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 10:56

I decided to try making some custom content too. My first try at a recolor. I need more experience, but it's OK, considering that I never did this before, just watched a youtube vid about it and decided to give it a try. 

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-17-06-2017-10
My first tries will be mainly centered around making some clothes from City living less tacky and more useable. I'm not a fan of the vibrant mixed colors most of them have.
I am also planning on trying to make a mod since I do have an idea regarding that. However, that will have to wait till next month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 23:10

Here's the first CC item I made and I like how it turned out. It's a recolor of a T-shirt, but I added CaptainSauce's (youtuber) logo on it. After I ge more experience, I'll try making also other CC items.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I'll post more sims here next week. At the moment I have to study for 3 exams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 14:15

It's been a while since I posted a new household here.
A few days I created a different household from the ones I so far have in my sims world. 

Here's family Selby. It consists of Darrell and his three children. What happened to his wife? No one knows, but she isn't coming back. Because of that, he is dedicating his time to his family. Although he does hope that he'll find someone special soon.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-07-2017-23
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-07-2017-23Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-07-2017-23Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-07-2017-23Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-12-07-2017-23

DOWNLOAD LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 10:06

It's been a while since I uploaded a new sim character here. 
I have started a youtube series. While most characters that will appear in it are random, there will be some which I make myself and will make several appearances. One of them is Lisa Jinx.
She will appear in a couple of episodes, much to the dismay of the main character(I'll also upload him here sooner or later).
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09

Other outfits
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 3 The-sims-4-25-08-2017-09

DOWNLOAD LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:13

I love the outfits she has and the color you picked... also.. sucker for the redheads. Another great creation and thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 16:23

Thanks for the feedback. I picked those colors since I wanted to give her a slight villainess look and purple & black really do the job. I imagine Lisa as rather neutral when you're on good terms with her, but in case she feels wronged, she will do everything to get her revenge. 

I will use a mod for her when I'll use her for my youtube series. One her costumes kind of gives away what she'll be though.

On a side note, I plan on doing several sims versions of cartoon/anime characters. One of them will be the main characters of Josie and the Pussycats. I plan on doing some CC for them. Let's see if I'll succeed at recreating Alexandra's skunk stripe hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 18:34

That sounds exciting. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I also love the minimal make up you used. I actually like a less dolled up look to my female sims but I just might be weird in that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 20:15

Yeah, I've never been a big fan of too much make up and since I'm a boy that's really not my area of expertise.
I normally just add some lipstick and maybe a little eyeliner for the party or formal outfit, unless I make a very specific sim.

As of the series. I made so far 5 episodes(I made a thread for it on the forum). But except for episode 1, I didn't make a script for the episodes and let the game decide which sims the character I'm playing meets. I'll use plenty of sims posted here for it(I didn't start a new game and decided to use a safe with my own sims world for the series. That's why some of the sims I posted here already appeared in my series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 21:08

The randomness can be fun sometimes. On a random note, did you want any sims for your series made, I have a few spares from my Legacy challenge that I would not mind sharing, just been trying to decide if they are going to be worth posting. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 23:36

Considering the sims I have in my sims world (combined with some of the mods I use), randomness is always present.
I am doing a Genghis Khan challenge style series(basically a 100 babies challenge, just for the other gender). So I could probably use a lot of sims for this. Both female and male. Cause the kids of the main character will have to find someone before they move out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 17:18

I'll see what I can do about packing the spares up, I have several different ones, of both genders. I'll just pack them without the CC of course, since I don't think they will work otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 15:01

I will slowly update my posts and add pics that show the different outfits from my sims, similar to those from the previous sim I uploaded. 
So far one household got new pics, the rest will come soon.

I will also from now on mostly upload sims households that have up to 4 sims in them, so that the pics won't take up too much space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top