Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Not starting up at all after city living (Mac)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Not starting up at all after city living (Mac) Empty Sims 4 Not starting up at all after city living (Mac)

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2016, 23:09

So After I tried installing city living, I got some error involving origin. Then the wrapper wouldn't close so I had to force quit it. Now when I double click my wrapper, nothing happens at all. I might have made a mistake with the sp03 folder but I can't find the folder in any of the downloads I have for this game so I'm confused. Anyway I need help/ anyone else having the same problem.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Not starting up at all after city living (Mac) Empty Re: Sims 4 Not starting up at all after city living (Mac)

Post by Guest Fri 30 Dec 2016, 02:01

I'm having the same problem.

I'm using wineskin and copied all files over (one folder at a time like you're meant to) but the game wont launch now.. 
I get two errors..first one is "The program Origin.exe has encountered a serious problem"...screen goes white, then another error comes up saying "The program TS4.exe has encountered a serious problem".

Would love to know if any other mac/wineskin users are getting these errors and if anyone knows how to fix it?

EDIT: I've got City Living working now. I started from scratch and reinstalled everything, base game and each expansion pack in order. Also putting mods back in gradually as there was a different error that came up when I put them all back in at once... but its all working now!

Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena

Last edited by laurenmcd on Fri 30 Dec 2016, 21:24; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Problem solved)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Not starting up at all after city living (Mac) Empty Re: Sims 4 Not starting up at all after city living (Mac)

Post by Guest Sat 31 Dec 2016, 07:17

laurenmcd wrote:I'm having the same problem.

I'm using wineskin and copied all files over (one folder at a time like you're meant to) but the game wont launch now.. 
I get two errors..first one is "The program Origin.exe has encountered a serious problem"...screen goes white, then another error comes up saying "The program TS4.exe has encountered a serious problem".

Would love to know if any other mac/wineskin users are getting these errors and if anyone knows how to fix it?

EDIT: I've got City Living working now. I started from scratch and reinstalled everything, base game and each expansion pack in order. Also putting mods back in gradually as there was a different error that came up when I put them all back in at once... but its all working now!

Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena
Did you uninstall then reinstall? Or did you jus copy the files in over again starting with the base game? I don't know how to unistall. Tell me how you reinstalled it please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top