Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about cracked Windows 10.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about cracked Windows 10. Empty Question about cracked Windows 10.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2017, 22:13

So in a few months I'll be building a gaming pc.
What i wanna ask is if I download a cracked version of Windows 10 and burn it in a disk , will the new pc be able to detect windows 10?
I'm asking here cause if i do make a comment on an official microsoft or something like that forum, people will talk crap. I will throw 800 euros on a new pc and I really do not feel like purchasing windows 10 which costs 100 euro. Not gonna throw another 100 euro just for windows 10, I believe its not worth it.
Anyways does anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Question about cracked Windows 10. Empty Re: Question about cracked Windows 10.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2017, 11:10

If you are running on Win 10 now you can burn it on a DVD or put it on an USB-stick.
see the offical windows site

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Jan 2017, 16:27

Modomancs wrote:What i wanna ask is if I download a cracked version of Windows 10 and burn it in a disk , will the new pc be able to detect windows 10?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Modomancs,

I am using an older desktop PC still (from 2010), and successfully installed Windows 10 on it. It was an .ISO image of Windows 10 Enterprise that I pirated from somewhere. You could also create a USB-flashdrive with the disc image of an operating system; google for the tool "Rufus", to help you with that.

I know that even @Sim Architect back then installed Windows 10 on an old laptop, and it was installed successfully. 

Any problems because of not being able to install/boot from a disc will *mostly* be related to the actual DVD used (in which case, try burning on another disc), rather than the DVD-drive or any other hardware component of that computer.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2017, 20:55

I see.Thanks a lot @Tarac & @The_gh0stm4n !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2017, 21:19

It might be handy to recover the Product ID and the CD key and the name of the registered Owner of Windows 10 on your present computer.
Search the internet for keyfinder + Magical Jelly Bean.
Select the free program, download and run.

I have installed Windows 10 on various computers by means of an USB-stick and have sofar never been promted for these details, but you'll never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 21 Jan 2017, 09:49

Windows 10 doesn't ask for a product key. I have a legit version and I didn't have to input one ever. Apparently there's something about the PC, that Windows 10 remembers and the cracked version bypasses that. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top