Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims3 problem with the Ultimate fix. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims3 problem with the Ultimate fix. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims3 problem with the Ultimate fix. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 17 Dec 2011, 16:33

To Admin,
1 week ago you have help me via Teamviewer with the Sims 3 installation and you have saw my problem witch is import stuff and sims via the sims 3 launcher.You said to me that you will be online at the forum but you weren't.I am mad with you.You saw my problem and you log out and you didn't help me.If you can't complete your "mission" then do not build a site like this.People are waiting for you 24hours a day.And it's not only that.I have seen you online 3 days ago and i talk to you on the forum and you left again.Now help me or delete this site because it's not right to fool around with people.I hope you can understand me.

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

The Sims3 problem with the Ultimate fix. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims3 problem with the Ultimate fix. [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Dec 2011, 17:27

Hello,
I'm sorry to hear that your problem isn't solved yet. We aim to help everyone and solve every problem with no exception.
But please understand that this forum is a hobby. Admin and the moderators have lives, jobs and responsibilities outside the forum, even though we tend to spend a lot of time answering posts.
If your problem has to do with custom content, it is possible that Admin doesn't know.
Please bear with us as we try to answer everyone's questions and don't forget we are only human.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims3 problem with the Ultimate fix. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims3 problem with the Ultimate fix. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 17 Dec 2011, 19:19

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
I'm sorry to hear that your problem isn't solved yet. We aim to help everyone and solve every problem with no exception.
But please understand that this forum is a hobby. Admin and the moderators have lives, jobs and responsibilities outside the forum, even though we tend to spend a lot of time answering posts.
If your problem has to do with custom content, it is possible that Admin doesn't know.
Please bear with us as we try to answer everyone's questions and don't forget we are only human.

Yes i know that.But he just saw my problem and he didn't try to find any solution.that's why i am mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Dec 2011, 19:30

Hello,
I'm not experienced with teamviewer, but if you describe the problem to me, I can try to find a solution for you if its about custom content.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 17 Dec 2011, 23:09

MitcakiVampire1393 wrote:To Admin,
1 week ago you have help me via Teamviewer with the Sims 3 installation and you have saw my problem witch is import stuff and sims via the sims 3 launcher.You said to me that you will be online at the forum but you weren't.I am mad with you.You saw my problem and you log out and you didn't help me.If you can't complete your "mission" then do not build a site like this.People are waiting for you 24hours a day.And it's not only that.I have seen you online 3 days ago and i talk to you on the forum and you left again.Now help me or delete this site because it's not right to fool around with people.I hope you can understand me.

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi
Hello,

As Lady ElDi replied, we have lives too. This is a hobby for us. I never intend to ignore anyone. I'm sorry if it felt like that. Sometimes I log out from the Forum, but I still show up online for about 5 minutes. Also, the Forum is often running in the background on my PC and I refresh it every x minutes to see if anything new is posted.
We also live in different time zones. At the times you might be wide awake, ready to be helped, I might be tired and begging my bed to let me in.

Again, it has never been my intention to ignore you or anyone else.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Sun 18 Dec 2011, 00:31

yeah, sometime you wait for Admin, and sometime Admin wait for you.
Sometime you send me a PM to help you. But I'm not around, and sometime I send you a PM to come at chatbox. But you was away Smile

I call it "fate"

Moderator edit: This here is closed now.

- Carlos

Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top