Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Coaster - I own it, can you use it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planet Coaster - I own it, can you use it? Empty Planet Coaster - I own it, can you use it?

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 22:36

Hi there, again sorry if this is the wrong spot for a post. Super new here.

I broke down and bought Planet Coaster because I couldn't find a torrent.

Is there a way I could give someone the files.... so they could make a download of it... or something? I don't know how all this jazz works... Just want to try and be helpful! Let me know! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Planet Coaster - I own it, can you use it? Empty Re: Planet Coaster - I own it, can you use it?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Feb 2017, 03:35

StellaBlue65 wrote:Hi there, again sorry if this is the wrong spot for a post. Super new here.

I broke down and bought Planet Coaster because I couldn't find a torrent.

Is there a way I could give someone the files.... so they could make a download of it... or something? I don't know how all this jazz works... Just want to try and be helpful! Let me know! Very Happy

//MOVED

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for the offer @StellaBlue65,

I myself don't know how to crack games though. On occasion I do some very basic hex editing, and I am familiar with rudimentary issues, but I am very far knowledge-wise from a cracker. That said, I guess there is a reason as to why there is no pirated release of this game yet. Maybe either difficult-to-crack DRM technology, or maybe it's one of those games that need a permanent internet connection, etc.

Is it a good game? Very Happy

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:26; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Planet Coaster - I own it, can you use it? Empty Re: Planet Coaster - I own it, can you use it?

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2017, 04:58

It's a great game. A lot better than the new Roller Coaster Tycoon that came out. 

I'm not sure if it connects to the internet the entire time. I know you can access Stream from the game to download user created content. So it might? Which would suck. 

Some of the coasters and parks people make are insane. I wish I was more creative. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2017, 16:40

I'm not sure a Steam version can even be cracked. Steam versions often work "differently" than other versions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2017, 17:36

Denuvo Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Feb 2017, 09:27

Guys, to be honest, nobody knows how to crack a game (well let's start with here) all G4TW torrents are previously "took" (ok i dunt men took, nov kip raedin) from the other torrent media, well not in that way I told...
Sorry for being smarty-pants if I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Feb 2017, 09:50

MilosGamerSRB wrote:(...)

Sorry for being smarty-pants if I am.

Small correction: the later versions of the "Ultimate fix" in The Sims 3 were created/updated by irregular/retired team-members such as @Rapper_Skull, @Shamrock and @J.T. - and you're not 'smarty-pants'. All of this was a long time before you joined the Forum. Maybe a little too fast with conclusions, but not smarty-pants.

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top