Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed  to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass Empty MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass

Post by Guest Thu 27 Apr 2017, 15:59

By following the "Install" and then "EZ-Activator" steps. I got the following error result:

----------------------------------------
Removing Any Trial/Grace Keys.
Installing Any Matching Volume Keys.
Attempting To Activate Microsoft Office
Attempting to Activate OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client

Attempting to Activate OfficeSPD-ByPass
ERROR CODE: 0xC004C003
ERROR TEXT: The activation server determined the specified product key has been blocked.

My machine is Win7 64bit. I am trying to activate my Office 2013.

I have tried two different version of Toolkit: version 2.5.4 and 2.6 BETA 3. Both are the same result. If I disable the network. The error will change to cannot find server.

Anybody can help me with that error?

MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed  to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass A11
MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed  to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass B11
MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed  to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass C11

Last edited by games001 on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 16:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : attache images)

Back to top Go down

MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed  to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass Empty Re: MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass

Post by D' Eradicated Thu 27 Apr 2017, 16:34

Hi there and welcome to the forums. Smile

It seems to happen when you have the Retail version of MS Office. Can you confirm?

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed  to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass Empty Re: MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass

Post by Guest Thu 27 Apr 2017, 17:30

I download online. It probably is a retail version. Any differences?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Apr 2017, 17:32

how to tell if it is a retail or not? Can I find that info from the software?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Apr 2017, 18:12

Apparently AutKMS was performed succesfully but also immediately blocked by your anti-virus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Apr 2017, 18:21

Why you are saying that. I don't have 3rdParty antivirus installed. And the error message is saying info is not correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Apr 2017, 18:30

games001 wrote:Why you are saying that. I don't have 3rdParty antivirus installed. And the error message is saying info is not correct.
I based it on the picture showing KMS installed correctly.
Reading a bit further it seems like the actual serial generated by KMS is blocked.
Have you tried it without an internet-connection ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Apr 2017, 19:32

yes, then it will has another error to say:MS Office Toolkit 2.6 failed  to Activate Office 2013's Office SPD-ByPass D10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Apr 2017, 21:04

In the hope to try to find an answer for your problem, I activated AutoKMS and  the very moment I activated  it my computer was held ransom.
All personal MsWordfiles in Documents are unaccessable and I'm asked to pay 0,7 Bitcoin.

I'm now running Spyhunter, hopefully it can cure my PC again.

So look out when using this AutoKMS.
Min d you, I used it before without any problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top