Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4 Empty ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 11:24

Hi there. I've been having some trouble getting ZLOrigin to actually install the base game and it's DLCs. It simply refuses to do so even after downloading everything. Also, when a download finishes it tells me the download failed even though it downloaded the files and I can see them in the Origin Games folder. I have downloaded the base game plus DLCs three times now and it just will not work.

Here's the error I am getting:

silent install - ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4 68688d9c45f46f309dae961dbabf094d

Back to top Go down

silent install - ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4 Empty Re: ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 13:28

Same error here! Have scoured the internet for an answer, re-downloaded ZlOrigin, have safe mode enabled, tried plugging in an ethernet cable...nothing. This happened the 2nd time I tried to download The Sims 4, the first time everything went smoothly! (I did it a second time because I wanted the game to be in English and in order to do that, people recommended to deinstall the game and reinstall it again.)

Back to top Go down

silent install - ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4 Empty Re: ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 13:46

I have had the same problem for 2 days! It downloaded city living but will not download the base game. Really frustrating!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 13:51

Have you tried to rightclick on the picture of The Sims 4 and then select Repair ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 13:57

that isn't an option on mine, not sure about any one else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 13:58

Tarac wrote:Have you tried to rightclick on the picture of The Sims 4 and then select Repair ?
 Ok so for me it doesn't download the base game at all, so I can't click on repair. I don't know how it is for the others...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 14:00

yeah it just says preparing to download and then the error appears after a minute or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 14:01

stace132 wrote:yeah it just says preparing to download and then the error appears after a minute or so.
 I am having exactly the same problem!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 14:08

Rightclick on the shortcut for ZLOrigin.
Select Open file location
Search for unins000.exe en double-click ( it has the big Z in front)
ZLOrigin will uninstall.
When that's completed
install ZLOrigin again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 14:17

Tarac wrote:Rightclick on the shortcut for ZLOrigin.
Select Open file location
Search for unins000.exe en double-click ( it has the big Z in front)
ZLOrigin will uninstall.
When that's completed
install ZLOrigin again.
 Hey, thanks Tarac. I tried this and it hasn't worked!!!  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 14:22

Hasn't worked for me either, prepares download for about one minute and then I get the error pop-up message. Thanks for answering, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 14:23

I am having the same problem as the first Post here. Specifically, It Does download all the way, but then states it cannot install the program, with the exact same error, I've tried to look for a repair option, but I don't actually SEE That option. I'm attempting to redownload it now, hopefully that resolves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 14:54

it seems to work with zclient set on mailru cloud question is if we can change the language after downloads or if there is a choice in the installer itself
scratch i dont want to play in russian  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 15:04

SimNord wrote:it seems to work with zclient set on mailru cloud question is if we can change the language after downloads or if there is a choice in the installer itself
Thank you so much, @SimNord! Changing the server to Mailru was everything it took to get it to download, so I hope it'll work now!
For me, my computer's language was automatically the language origin was set to and thus the game, but I read online that if you want to change the game's language, simply change origin's language and then download the game! I haven't tried it though because I wasn't able to download the game after I had uninstalled it, so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 15:09

pixelatte wrote:
SimNord wrote:it seems to work with zclient set on mailru cloud question is if we can change the language after downloads or if there is a choice in the installer itself
Thank you so much, @SimNord! Changing the server to Mailru was everything it took to get it to download, so I hope it'll work now!
For me, my computer's language was automatically the language origin was set to and thus the game, but I read online that if you want to change the game's language, simply change origin's language and then download the game! I haven't tried it though because I wasn't able to download the game after I had uninstalled it, so...
"snickers" well i have my origin set on swedish but the gamecover shows in russian Why. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 15:12

This seemed to fix the issue for me! although i don't remember changing to OpenCloud or whatever the other option is and certainly wasn't working on mailru yesterday. But thank you!! Hopefully the language issue is solved before i get it installed  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 15:49

i really have to wonder what kind of produktkey HURRDURRHERPDERP is IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 15:50

SimNord wrote:i really have to wonder what kind of produktkey HURRDURRHERPDERP is IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

it makes me laugh every time I see it  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 15:50

@SimNord, I think that's normal. My computer is set to Italian and the game cover still is Russian and all, but when I opened the game it was all in Italian!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 15:52

I hope to have answered all questions with my new page TROUBLESHOOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 16:00

Sadly a Restart did not Solve my issue and I am still having Trouble with Installing the files after download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 16:08

Tarac im sorry to say that not all get the edit game option so i hope it installs in whatever native language zorigin is set in

or we might have to change the language in the registry  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 16:28

Some people have no patience.
When you click on Download in ZLOrigin at takes a while before the program responds and goes from o% to 1%
I've just uninstalled the Sims 4 (ZLOrigin version) and am now in the process of downloading again.
No problems whatsoever.

I admit, downloadspeed is slow at the moment  (around 5 MB/s, whilst I'm used to 18 MB/s), as - I guess - hundreds of people are downloading it

Last edited by Tarac on Sat 13 May 2017, 16:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 16:29

That's not what is happening Tarac.

It's FULLY Downloaded, The programs says it is fully downloaded and it still gives me the installation error that the first user has above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 16:32

Trexasle wrote:That's not what is happening Tarac.

It's FULLY Downloaded, The programs says it is fully downloaded and it still gives me the installation error that the first user has above.
Then delete it and try again.
If necessary choose another folder to download in

In ZLOring, click on the word Origin (top bar left)
Select apllication settings
Adnaced
Choose another folder

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top