Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4 - Page 2 Empty ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 11:24

First topic message reminder :

Hi there. I've been having some trouble getting ZLOrigin to actually install the base game and it's DLCs. It simply refuses to do so even after downloading everything. Also, when a download finishes it tells me the download failed even though it downloaded the files and I can see them in the Origin Games folder. I have downloaded the base game plus DLCs three times now and it just will not work.

Here's the error I am getting:

silent install - ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4 - Page 2 68688d9c45f46f309dae961dbabf094d

Back to top Go down

silent install - ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 16:29

That's not what is happening Tarac.

It's FULLY Downloaded, The programs says it is fully downloaded and it still gives me the installation error that the first user has above.

Back to top Go down

silent install - ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: ZLOrigin Downloads But Won't Install The Sims 4

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 16:32

Trexasle wrote:That's not what is happening Tarac.

It's FULLY Downloaded, The programs says it is fully downloaded and it still gives me the installation error that the first user has above.
Then delete it and try again.
If necessary choose another folder to download in

In ZLOring, click on the word Origin (top bar left)
Select apllication settings
Adnaced
Choose another folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 17:09

Well that's kind what I am doing now, will update you if anything occurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 17:47

To avoid further problems:

1. Look at the MANUAL
2. Look at TROUBLESHOOTING
3. Look at DIRECTORY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 17:49

Yeah, Sadly Moving the Folder did Nothing for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 17:52

Trexasle wrote:Yeah, Sadly Moving the Folder did Nothing for me.
After chosing/creating a new folder where the Sims 4 should be installed, then you'll have to start downloadling The Sims 4 again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:17

That's exactly what I did, and I am still getting the same error. It doesn't even work when I want to download something else Like Battlefield.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:31

I'm sorry to hear that but I managed to download and install both The Sims 4 and Battlefield 4 without any problems.
Maybe you'd better start from scratch and delete everyting you've done sofar.

carefully READ the following:
1. Look at the MANUAL
2. Look at TROUBLESHOOTING
3. Look at DIRECTORY

I'm sorry to say that I am by far not as patient as @the_Gh0stm4n with people obviously not reading and/or ignoring instructions.
Since the beginning of this ZLOrigin download thing I must have - at least - 10x removed and installed everything just to try and find out what the possible problems were and each and every time the game installed fine.
So, thre's not much more that I can add to my manuals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 20:01

Huh...

Not sure whether it was me using a Different email account, Or uninstalling Normal Origin, but It seems to work fine when I downloaded SC2000, Will be trying Sims 4 Again Soon.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top