Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4 Empty MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 19:09

Anyone have all modules for mc command center (preferably with no settings changed) for the latest cracked version of g4tw sims 4 (the city living one essentially) that they can upload? Deaderpool has shut down the mts page for it and the only ones I can find on their tumblr are not working with the game.

Back to top Go down

MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4 Empty Re: MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 19:52

Ughust wrote:Anyone have all modules for mc command center (preferably with no settings changed) for the latest cracked version of g4tw sims 4 (the city living one essentially) that they can upload? Deaderpool has shut down the mts page for it and the only ones I can find on their tumblr are not working with the game.
I looked up the link on Internet Archive; looks like none of the download links are working. I still have MCCC for 1.25 but I don't think we can share files here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 21:20

MaxisPC wrote:
Ughust wrote:Anyone have all modules for mc command center (preferably with no settings changed) for the latest cracked version of g4tw sims 4 (the city living one essentially) that they can upload? Deaderpool has shut down the mts page for it and the only ones I can find on their tumblr are not working with the game.
I looked up the link on Internet Archive; looks like none of the download links are working. I still have MCCC for 1.25 but I don't think we can share files here.
Aww dang Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 May 2017, 21:35

MaxisPC wrote:I looked up the link on Internet Archive; looks like none of the download links are working. I still have MCCC for 1.25 but I don't think we can share files here.

Hello!

If you have what the OP is looking for, feel free to upload the mod to a filehosting service and piut the link in a reply here (yes, I'll give you a pass to post this link). Smile  Don't forget to use an URL shortener to 'mask' the link: goo.gl, tinyurl, etc.

Ughust wrote:Aww dang Sad

Although: is there anything wrong with the mod that is posted here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29500-mods-cc-for-the-sims-4-user-picks
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 22:15

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
MaxisPC wrote:I looked up the link on Internet Archive; looks like none of the download links are working. I still have MCCC for 1.25 but I don't think we can share files here.

Hello!

If you have what the OP is looking for, feel free to upload the mod to a filehosting service and piut the link in a reply here (yes, I'll give you a pass to post this link). Smile  Don't forget to use an URL shortener to 'mask' the link: goo.gl, tinyurl, etc.

Ughust wrote:Aww dang Sad
Although: is there anything wrong with the mod that is posted here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29500-mods-cc-for-the-sims-4-user-picks
Didn't even notice that! I'll see if it works!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 May 2017, 08:02

Ughust wrote:Didn't even notice that! 

That is one of the "Sticky" threads, in The Sims Emporium here. It also seems that the original user who provided the file(s), user @Cat_Eye, made some changes to the settings, so you might want to be mindful of that as well.

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 01:26

Does MC Command Center work with the new G4TW toddler update?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 03:52

Deaderpool has his/hers own page on tumbler. You should be able find it by searching for deaderpoolmc. Older and newer versions are there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top