Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Won't stay in pools [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Won't stay in pools [SOLVED] Empty Sims Won't stay in pools [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 14:20

Since the update, I have tried everything to get my sim kids to swim laps instead of staying on the computer all day while not in school, but they just refuse. Have tried it all, create new game folder, removed mods and cc and still they will not stay in the pool. Just wondering if anyone else has been having this issue? I also have the temp fix installed, so at least I got rid of the infinite loading screen.

Back to top Go down

Sims Won't stay in pools [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Won't stay in pools [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 17:11

tried turning off automatic actions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:21

Loonieloose wrote:tried turning off automatic actions?
I have tried everything I can think of. Even a full uninstall and reinstall with no mods or cc installed from the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:50

JasonRhodus wrote:Since the update, I have tried everything to get my sim kids to swim laps instead of staying on the computer all day while not in school, but they just refuse. Have tried it all, create new game folder, removed mods and cc and still they will not stay in the pool. Just wondering if anyone else has been having this issue? I also have the temp fix installed, so at least I got rid of the infinite loading screen.

Hi!

I personally haven't tested 'swim laps' but my sims are able to get into the pool (at a public venue) just fine. Might test this tomorrow.

The solution or workaround rather that I have found online mentioned creating 'smaller' pools, preferably not too 'wide', and adding a foundation to the pool. 

Do keep us updated (and I'll do so if i have tested my 'swim laps' tomorrow) 
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 11:33

Ageha wrote:
JasonRhodus wrote:Since the update, I have tried everything to get my sim kids to swim laps instead of staying on the computer all day while not in school, but they just refuse. Have tried it all, create new game folder, removed mods and cc and still they will not stay in the pool. Just wondering if anyone else has been having this issue? I also have the temp fix installed, so at least I got rid of the infinite loading screen.

Hi!

I personally haven't tested 'swim laps' but my sims are able to get into the pool (at a public venue) just fine. Might test this tomorrow.

The solution or workaround rather that I have found online mentioned creating 'smaller' pools, preferably not too 'wide', and adding a foundation to the pool. 

Do keep us updated (and I'll do so if i have tested my 'swim laps' tomorrow) 
Very Happy
I did like you mentioned and kept making the pool smaller until it worked. Pool size is octagon and 5x5 in size. At least they are swimming laps now, and have room for more outdoor thing now.

Last edited by JasonRhodus on Mon 29 May 2017, 11:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 15:34

Glad to hear the workaround works! I myself have tested and well, my pool was small to begin with, but their 'laps' is just moving from one end to the other. 

Happy Simming!  Very Happy
Problem solved with workaround; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top