Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 stuck on loading screen to household after installing toddlers update [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 stuck on loading screen to household after installing toddlers update [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 stuck on loading screen to household after installing toddlers update [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:22

I can't seem to go past the loading whenever I try to play a household after I added the Toddlers update. Create a Sim works just fine. WhatDidUJustCallMe? Please help.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 stuck on loading screen to household after installing toddlers update [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 stuck on loading screen to household after installing toddlers update [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:31

Have you applied this fix? Try it. For most of us it has resolved the issue.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-possible-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-missing-language-strings-in-g4tw-toddlers-repack-obsolete#
I know its flagged as obsolete, but it might do the trick.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 stuck on loading screen to household after installing toddlers update [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 stuck on loading screen to household after installing toddlers update [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 15:38

Loonieloose wrote:Have you applied this fix? Try it. For most of us it has resolved the issue.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-possible-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-missing-language-strings-in-g4tw-toddlers-repack-obsolete#
I know its flagged as obsolete, but it might do the trick.
Thank you so much! I remember I've been on that link past few days and I can't seem to find it when I needed it now. Thank you so much again! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 18:52

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Happy Simming~! Very Happy

Do open a new thread (if there is none) should you encounter new bugs. Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top