Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless loading screen, followed install instructions [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Endless loading screen, followed install instructions [SOLVED] Empty Endless loading screen, followed install instructions [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 13:39

So several months ago I installed the Ultimate Fix, no expansion packs.
That version worked perfectly until it became outdated and incompatible with many mods.
Recently, I went back and installed all the G4TW expansion packs and current update.
As I already had a cracked base game from here (The Ultimate Fix), I felt no need to reinstall it, and skipped to the expansion packs.
For Vampires/Parenthood, I did rename Game as instructed.
As per usual, the game loads (with a startup time of a couple minutes), and I can create and save households.
But when I try to play a household, I encounter the endless loading screen.
I came back here, and applied this temp fix from the Fixes forum

Still nothing.
I renamed my "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4" folder, to start anew, see if mods or saves were the issue.
Still nothing.

I do believe I have followed instructions to this point, what should I do now?

Back to top Go down

silent install - Endless loading screen, followed install instructions [SOLVED] Empty Re: Endless loading screen, followed install instructions [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 18:28

Hi there,

Unfortunately I think at this point it's better for you to re-install the game and the DLCs as well. 

Else, since you've updated up till Parenthood, rename the game folder again, and then paste the endless loading fix followed by the latest patch here.

Back to top Go down

silent install - Endless loading screen, followed install instructions [SOLVED] Empty Re: Endless loading screen, followed install instructions [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 20:14

Why did installing the update AFTER the endless loading fix work, even though it didn't work without the fix?
Technology, when you think you figured it out it screws your logic.
Thanks kind mod~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 18:21

Cherry Rabbit wrote:Why did installing the update AFTER the endless loading fix work, even though it didn't work without the fix?
Technology, when you think you figured it out it screws your logic.
Thanks kind mod~
Honestly fixes are weird. Haha. Though I'm glad you're able to get it to work now.
Feel free to open a new topic if you have any problems~

Cheers!
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top