Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deligracy's Parenthood House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deligracy's Parenthood House Empty The Sims Gallery Request - "Spacious Penthouse" by TheSimSupply

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2017, 16:29

Well i don´t know for sure if i´m doing this right if not i´m sorry but i went trough the objects uploaded so far and i could find this one so here it goes. If possible i would love to ask for the "Spacious Penthouse" by TheSimSupply" i'm just so in love with it if i could have it would be awesome. Thank you so much and have a good day Smile

Back to top Go down

Deligracy's Parenthood House Empty Re: Deligracy's Parenthood House

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2017, 16:55

I would also love to have this guy "Collins" by WillmuskaH if possible, thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Jan 2017, 20:15

neuza.sof.01 wrote:Well i don´t know for sure if i´m doing this right if not i´m sorry but i went trough the objects uploaded so far and i could find this one so here it goes. If possible i would love to ask for the "Spacious Penthouse" by TheSimSupply" i'm just so in love with it if i could have it would be awesome. Thank you so much and have a good day Smile

neuza.sof.01 wrote:I would also love to have this guy "Collins" by WillmuskaH if possible, thank you Smile

Hello and welcome to the Forum @neuza.sof.01,

The Penthouse is here:
https://goo.gl/pp2EXH

As for the Collins-sim, the Origin ID "WillmuskaH" seems incorrect. I tried looking for "Collins" only, but since it's a generic & common name, there are tons of sims with that name. Please try and be more specific about this request, as it would take too long if I had to sift through all Gallery-sims with the name "Collins". Thanks so far! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2017, 20:28

oh wow thanks that was super fast oh my God !
and i'm sorry for the incorrect name i can't seem to get on the gallery right now don't know why but has soon has i can i'll look for the sim i want again thank you very much Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Jan 2017, 20:47

neuza.sof.01 wrote:oh wow thanks that was super fast oh my God !
and i'm sorry for the incorrect name i can't seem to get on the gallery right now don't know why but has soon has i can i'll look for the sim i want again thank you very much Smile

Take your time, and you're welcome.

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:11

Sooo... I guess that sim disappeared or something because now i can't find him ! But found some others i really like so if i could have those that would be awesome.
"Pitt" - by ArchieSims
"O'Wrath" - by wrathofcath
"Moscow" - by whatwasfeared
"Sexy Model Couple" - by Ensorcella

And i guess that's all for now it's a lot already so i won't bother anyone for now thank you so much again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 28 Jan 2017, 13:37

neuza.sof.01 wrote:Sooo... I guess that sim disappeared or something because now i can't find him ! But found some others i really like so if i could have those that would be awesome.
"Pitt" - by ArchieSims
"O'Wrath" - by wrathofcath
"Moscow" - by whatwasfeared
"Sexy Model Couple" - by Ensorcella

And i guess that's all for now it's a lot already so i won't bother anyone for now thank you so much again Smile

Hello again,

I packed all of them in one file:
https://goo.gl/E27iVR

Have fun!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jan 2017, 16:47

Thank you so very much !! Have a nice day Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Feb 2017, 18:49

neuza.sof.01 wrote:Thank you so very much !! Have a nice day Smile

Sorry for the late reply,

Had to re-install Windows. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  Anyhow, do keep us posted in this thread here, in case you have future requests!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 18:28

Hey i'm back again ! Can i please request you guys the new "Parenthood LP House" by Deligracy ? Here's the link if it helps: https://www.thesims.com/pt_PT/gallery/1E3A19D8468211E786D88B20C9C2EFDF?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=lots&searchquery=Deligracy&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

Thank you so much !

Back to top Go down

Deligracy's Parenthood House Empty Deligracy's Parenthood House

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 19:05

Hi! Can i please request you guys the new "Parenthood LP House" by Deligracy ? Here's the link if it helps: https://www.thesims.com/pt_PT/gallery/1E3A19D8468211E786D88B20C9C2EFDF?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=lots&searchquery=Deligracy&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

Thank you so much !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 19:08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 21:17

Thank you so much !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content