Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Folk Nursery Set Broken Download Link

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fairy Folk Nursery Set Broken Download Link Empty Fairy Folk Nursery Set Broken Download Link

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jul 2017, 13:52

When I try to download the Fairy Folk Nursery set it says the file is not there. Can someone please fix this so that I can get this set?

Back to top Go down

Fairy Folk Nursery Set Broken Download Link Empty Re: Fairy Folk Nursery Set Broken Download Link

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 11 Jul 2017, 21:33

AquamarineTwilight32618 wrote:When I try to download the Fairy Folk Nursery set it says the file is not there. Can someone please fix this so that I can get this set?

Hello and welcome,

Due to personal circumstances, all work on these external G4TW sites has been suspended indefinitely. If you also look (carefully) on the start page of that site, you will also find a notice that the site is still in beta, and pages are missing.

You are nonetheless welcome to fetch the torrent here, which has all store items:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24185-the-sims-3-the-complete-store-out-now

But the work on those individual .sims3pack is suspended.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top