Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAMTASIA not validating key.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAMTASIA not validating key. Empty CAMTASIA not validating key.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 03:29

I installed Camtaisa Studio 8.4 earlier today 8/10/2017 and it's running fine, I can edit and export fine, but it only runs as a free trial and gives an error that it is unable to validate the key provided. I'm not sure if it is because there is a new version out or what is happening. Any support would be very appreciated, ty in advance.

Back to top Go down

CAMTASIA not validating key. Empty Re: CAMTASIA not validating key.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Aug 2017, 23:37

hekns2013 wrote:I installed Camtaisa Studio 8.4 earlier today 8/10/2017 and it's running fine, I can edit and export fine, but it only runs as a free trial and gives an error that it is unable to validate the key provided. I'm not sure if it is because there is a new version out or what is happening. Any support would be very appreciated, ty in advance.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @hekns2013,

It would appear that the company (that created this software) initiated some sort of "counter" against cracked copies, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22520-camtasia-studio-8-4-problem-notice-updated-on-13-03-2016

Do you think that the Camtasia 7, which we also have on our downloads list, would suit your needs? Because that's the only thing I can suggest at the moment, I'm sorry. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Aug 2017, 05:57

oh okay thank you soo much! Yeah, I'll probably just get 7 then. thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top