Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fitness pack doesn't appear/dont' know how to install the last update/game freezes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - fitness pack doesn't appear/dont' know how to install the last update/game freezes Empty fitness pack doesn't appear/dont' know how to install the last update/game freezes

Post by Guest Fri 08 Sep 2017, 04:46

i installed correctly the fitness pack but it says ''not owned'' in the main menu

i don't know how to install the last update because it says that  have to delete all the version that i had before of the game to install that new one so im so confused

when i wanted to play ((after i installed the fitness pack)) and i was going to create a new sim the mouse kept freezing but the sims kept moving and blinking, the only thing i couldn't do was move the arrow ???? please help, i'm new at this

Back to top Go down

silent install - fitness pack doesn't appear/dont' know how to install the last update/game freezes Empty Re: fitness pack doesn't appear/dont' know how to install the last update/game freezes

Post by Guest Fri 08 Sep 2017, 10:08

Delete the existing folder(s) Game and/or Game_ from your install folder Program Files (xx64)\The Sims 4.
Now re-copy Fitness again from your downloaded folder to the install folder.
Start your game as an administrator.

Back to top Go down

silent install - fitness pack doesn't appear/dont' know how to install the last update/game freezes Empty Re: fitness pack doesn't appear/dont' know how to install the last update/game freezes

Post by Guest Fri 08 Sep 2017, 18:53

With installing the game and deleting old games actually only the game folder is meant. You find it in Program files (x86) /The Sims 4/.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top