Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Configuring every time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Configuring every time Empty Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Configuring every time

Post by Guest Wed 13 Sep 2017, 01:11

Hello, I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I looked through the topics already posted and didn't find anything to help me.

I downloaded Office 2013 Pro here, and applied the activator from the toolkit, following every step to the letter. The activation is successful and I can use Office as long as my computer is open. When I close it, restart it and try to open Word again, the assistant goes in configuration mode and it gives me an error.  I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, removing everything, but to no avail.
Here is the error:
Error 25004. The product key you entered cannot be used on this machine. This is most likely due to previous Office 2013 trials being installed.

I used iObit uninstaller, got rid of the residues of any Office installations... I just don't know what to do anymore. Any help?

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Configuring every time Empty Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Configuring every time

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Sep 2017, 21:16

LordArkana wrote:Hello, I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I looked through the topics already posted and didn't find anything to help me.

I downloaded Office 2013 Pro here, and applied the activator from the toolkit, following every step to the letter. The activation is successful and I can use Office as long as my computer is open. When I close it, restart it and try to open Word again, the assistant goes in configuration mode and it gives me an error.  I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, removing everything, but to no avail.
Here is the error:
Error 25004. The product key you entered cannot be used on this machine. This is most likely due to previous Office 2013 trials being installed.

I used iObit uninstaller, got rid of the residues of any Office installations... I just don't know what to do anymore. Any help?

Hello,

Did/do you have any older Microsoft Office versions installed on the computer? Those can cause the "re-configuration" issues as well. If so, please double-check whether those are properly uninstalled as well.

In addition, (this is mostly going to be relevant for future reference only), always make sure to re-boot the computer after uninstalling something on Windows OS.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Configuring every time Empty Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Configuring every time

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 07:20

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
LordArkana wrote:Hello, I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I looked through the topics already posted and didn't find anything to help me.

Here is the error:

Hello,

Did/do you have any older Microsoft Office versions installed on the computer? Those can cause the "re-configuration" issues as well. If so, please double-check whether those are properly uninstalled as well.

In addition, (this is mostly going to be relevant for future reference only), always make sure to re-boot the computer after uninstalling something on Windows OS.

I used to have other versions of Office, but I uninstalled everything and rebooted, yet I keep getting the same problem. I don't know how to completely uninstall something, even with Iobit Uninstaller it doesn't seem to be enough. The issue still persists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top