Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Ultimate fix and lost all DLC's. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Ultimate fix and lost all DLC's.  [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Ultimate fix and lost all DLC's. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 03 Oct 2017, 10:50

When you applied the Ultimate fix, inspite of all warnings that this fix is for the base game only, you seem to have "lost" all previously installed DLC's.
This can be solved easily:

1. Open the download of your highest installed DLC
2. Open the folders Game and Bin and copy the file RldOrigin.ini to your desktop
3. Now open your installation folder, f.e. Program Files\The Sims 4
4. Again go to Game -> Bin and copy RldOrigin.ini from your desktop to the folder Bin overwriting the existing file.

All installed DLC's are back again updated to version 1.33.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Ultimate fix and lost all DLC's.  [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Ultimate fix and lost all DLC's. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 03 Oct 2017, 14:52

Hi Polarbear,

Thank you for this workaround. It seems to have help one simmer (just recently) with recovering the lost DLCs. I have not tested out myself, (in the process of downloading the Ultimate fix), but I'll update this topic with the result.

Should anyone have any questions/problems with the missing DLCs or ultimate fix, do open a new topic. I shall be closing this one for the moment.

Cheers! Very Happy

EDIT:
I have tested twice with the same result. 
1) After installing Ultimate fix, I downloaded the latest fix for No-Origin error, placed the files, and my DLCs appear again.
2) Followed the guided above, to which simply copy+pasting the RldOrigin.ini from my Toddler's Stuff folder to my Sims 4 folder and my DLCs are back.

Thanks again for the solution! Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top