Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading screen always takes me to "Choose a world" [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading screen always takes me to "Choose a world" [SOLVED] Empty Loading screen always takes me to "Choose a world" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 19:53

I installed Sims 4 from zero following the instructions given on this site, until Parenthood. Afterwards I had the endless household loading screen problem which I solved with the Game folder replacement and by changing the shortcut to the one in the Bin folder. 
Now the loading screen doesn't take too long, except that it doesn't take me to the household/lot, and instead brings me back to the "Choose a world" screen. Is there any way to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Loading screen always takes me to "Choose a world" [SOLVED] Empty Re: Loading screen always takes me to "Choose a world" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 20:00

Hi @Pigeon19 and welcome to the forum! Very Happy

If everything has been installed in order, I'd suggest updating your game to Fitness as well, seeing that some bugs from Parenthood was fixed when users installed Fitness.

Back to top Go down

Loading screen always takes me to "Choose a world" [SOLVED] Empty Re: Loading screen always takes me to "Choose a world" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 22 Oct 2017, 14:12

It worked, thanks a lot for your support

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Oct 2017, 14:45

Pigeon19 wrote:It worked, thanks a lot for your support
Good job!
Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other questions or bugs later on~

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top