Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin & cracked Sims games simultaneously?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin & cracked Sims games simultaneously? Empty Origin & cracked Sims games simultaneously?

Post by Guest Sun 22 Oct 2017, 17:53

Hi
Idont know if this  is the right sectionn.  But  how  do  i use origin on my pc  when downloaded sims is on the  same.?  I dont want trouble with opening sims  after installing origin for other games

Back to top Go down

Origin & cracked Sims games simultaneously? Empty Re: Origin & cracked Sims games simultaneously?

Post by Guest Sun 22 Oct 2017, 18:07

When you play with downloaded sims always make sure that origin is not running (not even in the background) on your computer.

Back to top Go down

Origin & cracked Sims games simultaneously? Empty Re: Origin & cracked Sims games simultaneously?

Post by Guest Sun 22 Oct 2017, 21:58

Great! Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Oct 2017, 18:47

gozig86 wrote:Hi
Idont know if this  is the right sectionn.  But  how  do  i use origin on my pc  when downloaded sims is on the  same.?  I dont want trouble with opening sims  after installing origin for other games

I've installed pirated The Sims 3 and The Sims 4, and also use Origin for some games, and no issues on my end.  Yess, aye lieeke!  For most practical purposes that shouldn't be a problem at all. 

One area that could be problematic is if you use the "Ultimate Collection" of The Sims 2, but want to play it without actually having to open the Origin-client; see this topic here for example for further information:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22306-lagging-issues-on-windows-10-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Oct 2017, 19:01

Thanks, ts4 will be enough för me. Smile hur i want to play Battlefield 1 multiplayer so need origin i guess. First time i have a computer i can play other then ts4 haha

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Oct 2017, 00:01

gozig86 wrote:Thanks, ts4 will be enough för me. Smile hur i want to play Battlefield 1 multiplayer so need origin i guess.  First time  i have a computer i can play other then ts4 haha

Fair enough. Smile

(topic title clarified).  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top