Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After CAS I can't get into lots?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After CAS I can't get into lots? Empty After CAS I can't get into lots?

Post by Guest Thu 02 Nov 2017, 21:49

I have installed The Sims 4 many more times on different computers and usually everything works absolutely AMAZING. 
However, when I downloaded all the stuff I needed today (up untill Parenthood), the game worked just fine. I could create a family, but when I wanted to move them into a lot, I got into the loading screen and then suddenly I was thrown out. Straight back to the place where you can choose a world. 

I even tried to get into a lot without a family living there, purely for building and then the same thing happened. 

The only thing I can think of that I could have done wrong is installing the 'toddlers, vampires, etc' pack incorrectly. But I have downloaded a new game folder from here and renamed my old one, but the same thing kept happening..

I absolutely love The Sims 4 and I really want to get into playing again, so if anyone can help me out I will praise you forever! 

Smile))))))

Back to top Go down

After CAS I can't get into lots? Empty Re: After CAS I can't get into lots?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 10:51

Download Fitness.
From your installation folder Program Files\The Sims 4 delete the existing folder Game (and Game _ if you have it).
Now copy/paste the folders from Fitness over to your installation Folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 10:51

Hi @SterreC

I'd suggest to instead update your game to Fitness, and use that Game folder instead. Currently you should have installed up till Parenthood yes? Simply delete the Game folder and then install Fitness to your game.

@Dandelion : Great minds think alike and post at the same time. (had to edit this in lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 22:27

@Dandelion @Ageha

I just did what you have told me to do, but now my there is a pop-up saying:

Unable to start:
The contents of you user data directory were created by a newer version of The Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play..

Does this mean I have to update my game manually, if so please tell me how, hahaha. 

Anyway, thanks for answering Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 10:40

Go to the folder Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 in Documents (not in Program Files)
Delete the file GameVersion.
Now start your game again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top