Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 9 Empty The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 10 Nov 2017, 18:28

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Without further ado, here is the torrent for the latest TS4 DLC "Cats & Dogs"

Download list
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 16:35

Execuse me, does anyone have problems with changing the game language? I'm trying to change it on Polish, but nothing changes in the game whatsoever....

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 17:15

Downloaded fine, installed fine, loads fine, plays a little laggy (might be me).  I have ONE (minor) issue.  Maybe someone knows the answer?

If my sim eats, sometimes it's considered a plate and he will pick it up and put it in the dishwasher.  But sometimes it's "garbage" (even if he finishes it) in the sense it needs to be scraped off first, however he wont.  The option to clean it up is grey, and the sink or garbage can options are also grey.  When hovering over these types of dishes it says "you need a garbage can or sink to clean this up".  I do, and both are accessible.  I can however HAND DRAG the dishes into the dishwasher or garbage can and they dissapear (or wash).  It's a base house and lot in the new town created by EA (I added the dishwasher).

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 17:22

So, the torrent finished downloading for me this morning (still seeding though) and I installed it exactly how it should be (no anti-virus, in the program files x86 folder, etc.) but whenever I try to launch the game (as an administrator, obviously), I get a message saying "Unable to start: Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. Please repair or install the game via origin." I don't have any mods or CC, and I have the Rldorigin files, so I don't know why I keep getting this message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 18:43

EllieWilson121 wrote:Execuse me, does anyone have problems with changing the game language? I'm trying to change it on Polish, but nothing changes in the game whatsoever....
A change in language will not be executed as long as you don't start the game as an Administrator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 19:18

Hi, i just downloaded cats and dogs. I am up to date with all the DLC's. When I open the game the expansion pack says "not owned". I forgot to turn off Avast while downloading do you think that's what caused it Crying or Very sad do not want to download again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 20:12

At this rate bitcomet says it will be finished in 2 weeks  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 21:26

The_gh0stm4n wrote:New "Game"-folders have been uploaded here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-latest-available-game-folder-version-1-36-102-1020

- for people wanting to play their zlOrigin installations 'offline'
- for people getting endless loading screens when choosing a household
- for the occasional error code 3 messages
- and the game sometimes starting unexpectedly in Spanish

Thank you for this! This has also fixed the Custom Content problem. I was unable to play it with CC until I did what you said. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 9 Empty INSTALLED A PACK BUT IT IS SHOWING UP GREY?

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 21:37

Okay so I installed the fitness stuff pack and in the main menu it's showing up but grey? How can i fix this? I need to solve this asap, I wanna install cats and dogs.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 9 Empty Issues w Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 21:40

When I downloaded it, it said Cats and Dogs was in the game but it has continuous loading and wont open CAS (it goes to a white screen and stays there). I used the "fix" game folder and it still does this. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really want to play it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 21:56

Hey everyone! I wanna thank the G4TW team for their quick response, as I was mentally ready to wait for months for this torrent!!! I don't have stable internet connection right now so I cannot download the expansion just yet, but I will, and I will seed for 2 or three days, the day after tomorrow.

To sum things up, SimGurus (can't remember their names) on a Livestream said that CC would most definitely cause problems to the game due to the update. And lastly, it is a "heavyweight" expansion (graphics etc.) so some lagging, for an adequate PC, is expected.

That's all from me for now. Talk to you soon!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 22:44

I'm having a weird issue with CC.
Game load fine, households perfectly, pets also, but when placing CC that has interaction (Bed, Sofa and Counter so far that I noticed) these furnishings vanish! Simoleon expent, objetc is THERE (gets in the way of other objects) but I cannot see it.

Updated my videocard software, reinstalled everything even re-download some furnishing but issue keeps happening... =/ So sad...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 23:00

when i start my game I'm getting a pop up that says 

"Your computer has Insufficient Memory to run the sims 4 with your currently installed packs"  

my game is super slow right now, but i have a 8gb computer and it still does this even with No CC or mods in my game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 03:36

Jiki-Seihin wrote:I'm having a weird issue with CC.
Game load fine, households perfectly, pets also, but when placing CC that has interaction (Bed, Sofa and Counter so far that I noticed) these furnishings vanish! Simoleon expent, objetc is THERE (gets in the way of other objects) but I cannot see it.

Updated my videocard software, reinstalled everything even re-download some furnishing but issue keeps happening... =/ So sad...

Hi, this is actually a problem with the patch, not the crack. You can download the latest version of Sims4Studio, they have batch fixes for the beds, sofas/loveseats and the clothes. If you have mods you have to update them, but it seems that any custom trait has been destroyed. There are actually lists with all of the mods affected by the EA patch, you can find them in simsvip or the official sims 4 forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 03:44

absinthexiii wrote:Downloaded fine, installed fine, loads fine, plays a little laggy (might be me).  I have ONE (minor) issue.  Maybe someone knows the answer?

If my sim eats, sometimes it's considered a plate and he will pick it up and put it in the dishwasher.  But sometimes it's "garbage" (even if he finishes it) in the sense it needs to be scraped off first, however he wont.  The option to clean it up is grey, and the sink or garbage can options are also grey.  When hovering over these types of dishes it says "you need a garbage can or sink to clean this up".  I do, and both are accessible.  I can however HAND DRAG the dishes into the dishwasher or garbage can and they dissapear (or wash).  It's a base house and lot in the new town created by EA (I added the dishwasher).

Any ideas?

This happened to me with the Parenthood or Fitness update (don't remember which one), and the problem was the custom content. My game would freeze when I asked my sims to clean the dirty plates and throw last exception errors. I had to take out a bunch of damaged mods (like traits and custom careers), and corrupted cc. Also, I ended up installing the simulation lag fix mod (you can find it at mod the sims), to help with the lagginess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 04:37

Jiki-Seihin wrote:I'm having a weird issue with CC.

This happened to me too! but there's a fix for it https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32141-sims-4-cats-and-dogs-placing-custom-content-object-disappears-solved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 06:16

So I spent the entire day downloading G4TW version of TS4 with all packs including the new C&D expansion. I could start up the base game just fine but once I tried to start up GTW I got a pop up stating I needed to run origin. I installed the rest of the packs and decided to wait to start the game back up once all were installed and now when I start the game it doesn’t respond and crashes immediately Sad Idk what to do and id really love to play with the new EP.

ETA
Got it working! I had my Sims 4 folder in the wrong place. The dogs are soo cute!

Last edited by Babe on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 14:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 12:59

Sorry guys, how can i change the language? Before cats&dogs my the sims was in italian but now i've forgot how to change the language lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 13:15

Hiya guys! I just installed Cats and Dogs expansion pack, honestly, I'm so excited to play it, but, well, my sims are all red and white with a question mark, actually, even the place has violet with question marks in it. I don't know what to do. Help? Please? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 13:31

Also, I can't create a sim, I can only see their feet!! Help! Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 14:18

laurenmcd wrote:
User09 wrote:
Princesstomato wrote:Could someone help? I'm also getting the error that something wrong with the exe file. 
I've added a printscreen with what it exactly says..... 

I've been playing all the other sims 4 games without a problem 

rose10152 wrote:Using wine. Mine doesn't work. It comes up that its causing a problem and has to close if anyone has a fix let me know!

Chlo55 wrote:Yeah also using wine, mines doing the exact same!

For Mac users playing TS4 on Wine, you need to add (via winetricks) Microsoft Visual C++ dependencies, otherwise the new upadte won't even open and yoy'll get that error show above.

On winetricks, search for 1) vcrun2012, run it it, then 2) vcrun2013, run it also. It will work.

I recommend you don't update to high sierra yet. Wait until wine fixes the error with the "autodetect GPU".

Good luck.

Was just about to post asking for help after hours of trying to do this, but I have just figured it out.

For anyone who might be having a problem adding vcrun2012 and 2013, make sure your wineskin wrapper AND engine is up to date. (Tools > "Update Wrapper" and also "Change Engine Used"). After i done this, i could finally install these dlls properly and my game is now opening again, and the new expansion seems to be working.  Yess, aye lieeke!

SaveSave
Hello, my wineskin wrapper and engine are both up to date and I have run both vcrun2012 and vcrun2013 however am still receiving the TS4.EXE error so the game will not load. If anyone could help with this that would be amazing, thank you!

SaveSave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 18:14

Hello to all!
I am French, i'm sorry beforehand for the errors of English if there is. I wanted to know if there is a patch to have Sims 4 Cats and Dogs in French? Because I downloaded the torrent and I have the game in english, I would like to have it in my language. Thank you !

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 9 Empty Sims 4 Mac

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 18:38

So I reinstalled the sims completely on my mac. Followed all the download and install instructions, updated the wrappers and all that, installed the vcrun thingies but whenever I press on the app it says "The applications The Sims 4.app can't be opened."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 18:50

I have a problem, I installed lastest patched, play the game, create a sim, pet, save them into a household. Continue to put them into the world, I choice a world then it said I need to put the Spa and Restaurant on the map, put either of them to a empty slot or pre-built slot then click the "check" button. The slot that I put Spa/Restaurant appear a running circle in few second then disappear, but the check button is still light on and no Spa/Restaurant appear on that slot. If I save game and exit to main menu, I can put a household into a house and play, but I got crash always at the stage. Anyone know the issue and how to fix? Thanks

EDIT: finally got the game works after many method. Thanks guys

Last edited by panzercracker on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 19:03; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 18:55

Velvet88 wrote:
SaveSave
Hello, my wineskin wrapper and engine are both up to date and I have run both vcrun2012 and vcrun2013 however am still receiving the TS4.EXE error so the game will not load. If anyone could help with this that would be amazing, thank you!

SaveSave

SirenOfTheSkies wrote:So I reinstalled the sims completely on my mac. Followed all the download and install instructions, updated the wrappers and all that, installed the vcrun thingies but whenever I press on the app it says "The applications The Sims 4.app can't be opened."

What mac OS version are you guys using? If you're using High Sierra, try the solution I posted here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31729-sims-4-doesn-t-even-open-in-the-first-place-no-error-messages-nothing-just-doesn-t-open#

If this does not work or you're not on High Sierra, I suggest you create a new wineskin wrapper using engine 2.16, updating winetricks, adding both 2013 and 2012 vcrun and msxml3.

There's a guide here on how to create a new wrapper: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31552-how-to-download-and-install-the-sims-4-on-mac#

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 18:57

Hi everybody !
I can't download the torrent, utorrent says "connection aux pairs 0%". I guess nobody is seeding, isn't it ? Can someone seed please ?
Thanks

Edit /
Thank you so much. It's working now. Not very fast, but at least, it's working  Very Happy

Last edited by Beniloi on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 19:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Nov 2017, 19:03

Beniloi wrote:I guess nobody is seeding, isn't it ? Can someone seed please ?

Hello @Beniloi,

In the information under uTorrent, I see at the moment 1,498 seeders (one thousand four hundred ninety eight). Me including. Download speeds can be slow because this is a highly-anticipated DLC. If you haven't done so already, please check out this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Other than that, try having some (more) patience. 

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 19:09

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Beniloi wrote:I guess nobody is seeding, isn't it ? Can someone seed please ?

Hello @Beniloi,

In the information under uTorrent, I see at the moment 1,498 seeders (one thousand four hundred ninety eight). Me including. Download speeds can be slow because this is a highly-anticipated DLC. If you haven't done so already, please check out this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Other than that, try having some (more) patience. 

Warning: TEA

As it was 0% all the day, I was asking myself... But I didn't do anything and it's working (like 5min after my message... don't understand)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top