Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Complete Collection error.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Complete Collection error. Empty The Sims Complete Collection error.

Post by Guest Mon 25 Dec 2017, 09:04

An installation support file 'C:\Users\Darline\AppData\Local\Temp\{F2527115-B8BF-4FDB-B5DA-5AADFB7C13E1}\_IsRes.dll' could not be installed...unknown error encountered, aborting setup...

Mod edit: moved to the right section, topic title slightly imrpoved.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims Complete Collection error. Empty Re: The Sims Complete Collection error.

Post by Guest Mon 25 Dec 2017, 11:03

Which version of the Sims, 1,2,3 or 4 ?

Back to top Go down

The Sims Complete Collection error. Empty Re: The Sims Complete Collection error.

Post by Guest Mon 25 Dec 2017, 19:11

The Sims 1... i used winrar to open

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 10:58

I think it might have something to do with your firewalls and such, I would suggest reposting this in the Sim support and fix thread, because this might not be entirely helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:22

I installed other sims game but it is only this one that doesn't want to

//EDIT

Start opens to instal but once i cluck instal the installshield wizard reports that and it stops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:28

have you tried redownloading the entire game some files may have gotten corrupted or lost on the way to you, like I said though I am not very good to be asking, but I like to try and help. I would highly reccomend moving this post to the sim fixes and such, because many more people watch that thread, also you might just find someone had the same problem such as yourself. Either way I will keep searching for the answer for you hon, and let you know if I find anything.

//EDIT

I am not sure if this helps but this seems somewhat similar to what you are going through. here it's a post Ghostman made so I would say it should help if it has anything to do with your problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:38

Omg yes thank you sooooo much... you are AMAZING HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:39

it was no problem, if that doesn't work let me know and I will try to look for something else. Happy Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:45

It WORKED... Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:47

hahahaa like I said np, if you want to thank anyone thank Ghostman he made the post about the fix, I'm just passing the knowledge on! So why are you still here talking to me?! Get to playing sims 1 stat! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top