Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Ambitions wont run. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Ambitions wont run. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Ambitions wont run. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jan 2012, 02:07

I realised that I had copied-pasted the files of the crack1 folder into the Game/Bin of the Sims Ambitions, instead of the Sims 3. I repaired my mistake, and nw it looks like it could work, only it doesn't. I click on the play button in the laucher, which then close, but nothing happens. It just won't lauch. Why why why??
I'm really sorry, it's the first time in life that I download stuff like that, I'm not really good at it!
And in case the sims 3 ambitions should never work, what do I do to be able to play with my good old sims 3 all the same? do I delete everything about the sims 3 ambitions and restaure the old TS3 and TSLHost.dll ?
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ambitions wont run. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ambitions wont run. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:10

Hello,
Lets see, first, I need to know which crack you're talking about. Did you use the fix, or are you using the crack that came with the file you downloaded? If you used the crack that came with the file, you should've copied it to the Ambitions folder. I know it sounds confusing, but the new rules don't apply to the older expansions.
Now what you can do, is copy the files from your Ambitions crack to the Ambitions game\bin and remove them from your base game bin. But I really wouldn't recommend that because you could get in trouble if you wanted to update your game. The crack wouldn't be compatible.
The best thing to do is to get and apply the ultimate fix, though keep in mind that it requires one of the newer packs (Generations, Town Life Stuff, Pets or Master suite stuff) to work.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ambitions wont run. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ambitions wont run. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:25

Thanks so much! :">

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:32

Hello,
You're welcome.
Please let us know the result!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jan 2012, 00:54

Hello Miss, Smile
Thanks for your help! Very Happy
I can now play the sims 3 ambitions ^_^
So no worries. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 28 Jan 2012, 01:32

ParangPagibig wrote:Hello Miss, Smile
Thanks for your help! Very Happy
I can now play the sims 3 ambitions ^_^
So no worries. Smile
Hello,

Glad to hear it works! Thank you Lady ElDi!
Have fun playing and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can provide any more assistance! The Sims 3 Ambitions wont run. [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top