Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Collectibles Room.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Collectibles Room. Empty All Collectibles Room.

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 22:35

Does anyone remember the ''Perfect Garden Lot'' Download from MTS from TS3? I've been looking for one for the Sims 4, but can't find it. Would anyone know of, or who maybe has a room with all the collectibles, maybe share the file with me? 

I'd love a room, or separate rooms for all the different collectibles.

Back to top Go down

All Collectibles Room. Empty Re: All Collectibles Room.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jan 2018, 17:04

Princesstomato wrote:Does anyone remember the ''Perfect Garden Lot'' Download from MTS from TS3? I've been looking for one for the Sims 4, but can't find it. Would anyone know of, or who maybe has a room with all the collectibles, maybe share the file with me? 

I'd love a room, or separate rooms for all the different collectibles.

While I don't have an actual lot with those produce items at hand...I may have a hint on what you could do, in case you wanted to undertake that yourself at some point: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22401-basic-cheat-guide-for-the-sims-4-updated-on-19-02-2016#149903

While I compiled this (from many sources) some time ago already, you may still find it useful. Check under #9 Collectibles, and in the spoiler look for "Gardening".

This entire topic would need an overhaul, which I will probably do soon. Other than that, I'm sure that for the newer DLC, you can check google for the necessary cheat codes on those. Either way, good luck! Smile

//EDIT

Something else I just remembered, maybe there are Gallery creators who have tried building something like that? I'd need to re-download/re-install my Origin TS4 though, and do more research...

Warning: TEA

//EDIT

Sorry for the belated reply @Princesstomato,

Just got the game re-installed, and I downloaded some lots I found under the hashtag #perfectgarden. Admittedly, they may not contain all available harvestable items, but at least it could be a start. 
https://goo.gl/wfcEUh

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top