Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-seed "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 SP2".

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re-seed "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 SP2". Empty Re-seed "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 SP2".

Post by Guest Wed 21 Feb 2018, 03:30

Plz reseed this. It has 0.250 Seeds/Peers. (I've already configured utorrent correctly)

Back to top Go down

Re-seed "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 SP2". Empty Re: Re-seed "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 SP2".

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 21 Feb 2018, 18:50

lazyguyMC wrote:Plz reseed this. It has 0.250 Seeds/Peers. (I've already configured utorrent correctly)

Hello again,

Please download the file from the link here, in the meantime (I can't find my hard-drive at the moment, where all those items are located):
https://goo.gl/RB8KmY

Good luck!

P.S. if you want to help us seeding, put the .rar file to where your other torrents are saved. Then load up the .torrent/magnet, and your torrent client will do some "checking". When this is done, you will be automatically seeding the item! Just make sure to put the .rar file where your torrents get saved normally, after download.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top