Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 complete collection not installed properly error.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 complete collection not installed properly error. Empty The Sims 2 complete collection not installed properly error.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2018, 18:05

Well basicaly i downloaded all expansion packs and stuff pack but only Freetime and Apartment life wont install. After installing a window will pop up and it says something like  the program will check for newest updates. Then error will show saying: The game is not installed properly, ant then unistalls all by itself. What can I do? I deleted the utorrent file so i cant open it again Sad Do you have just these two expansions by themselfs ? Thank you!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 complete collection not installed properly error. Empty Re: The Sims 2 complete collection not installed properly error.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2018, 18:53

I have them as .daa files, so you need Poweriso to extract.

Apartments
Freetime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 complete collection not installed properly error. Empty Re: The Sims 2 complete collection not installed properly error.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 22 Mar 2018, 21:07

TadeOmasta wrote:Well basicaly i downloaded all expansion packs and stuff pack but only Freetime and Apartment life wont install. After installing a window will pop up and it says something like  the program will check for newest updates. Then error will show saying: The game is not installed properly, ant then unistalls all by itself. What can I do? I deleted the utorrent file so i cant open it again Sad Do you have just these two expansions by themselfs ? Thank you!

Hello @TadeOmasta and welcome to the Forum,

We don't have these individual expansions/stuffpacks for TS2, unfortunately, but I see Tarac already helped you. In general, you should not delete any "torrent source file" (the file that gets downloaded in any torrent), until everything works fine.

And even then, it's a better idea to move the file under an external hard-drive, or a USB-flashdrive. If you have one available, of course. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2018, 21:33

You can of course try a repair by Zclient/ZLOrigin
The missing DLC's will be downloaded automatically

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top