Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No mods folder or documents/eletronic arts folder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No mods folder or documents/eletronic arts  folder Empty No mods folder or documents/eletronic arts folder

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2018, 22:41

I've seen other people with the same issue and i want to say that i have played the game and i have saves there, i've also looked for the file with the "hidden files" showing, and i have also tried searching for a "cachestr" file on my c: drive.

I have the latest update installed but i do not have the laudry pack (i cant find the link).

The problem is that i can't find my documents/eletronic arts/the sims 4 folder. I have no eletronic arts folder. Any help would be appreciated!

sorry for the inconvenience.

Back to top Go down

No mods folder or documents/eletronic arts  folder Empty Re: No mods folder or documents/eletronic arts folder

Post by Guest Thu 05 Apr 2018, 11:27

Have a look in the folder OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts

Back to top Go down

No mods folder or documents/eletronic arts  folder Empty Re: No mods folder or documents/eletronic arts folder

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2018, 22:33

Tarac wrote:Have a look in the folder OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts
i tried that already. nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2018, 22:37

Do a search on your computer for the file GameVersion.
When found, open the location.

In Windows 10 click on the magnifying glass (bottom taskbar next to the windows icon and type GameVersion in the Window)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2018, 22:45

Tarac wrote:Do a search on your computer for the file GameVersion.
When found, open the location.

In Windows 10 click on the magnifying glass (bottom taskbar next to the windows icon)
The name of the file is "GameVersion" ? didnt get anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2018, 22:53

When you can play the game, you MUST have a file GameVersion.txt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Apr 2018, 00:18

Tarac wrote:When you can play the game, you MUST have a file GameVersion.txt
i actually dont have that. and i played yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Apr 2018, 09:24

did you check under different user? Have you searched for saves or tray?
use the magnifying glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top