Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help installing The Sims 3 expansions along with the original The Sims 3.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help installing The Sims 3 expansions along with the original The Sims 3. Empty Need help installing The Sims 3 expansions along with the original The Sims 3.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2012, 15:56

I have the original The Sims 3, and now I wonder if it is possible to install the downloaded expansionera on it? I know that it worked with The Sims 2, but now that I have tried with the Sims 3, it doesnt work, even if I install using the instructions and crack, and so on.

I do not know if there is anyone else that has the same problem, I have at least not found a solution to the problem. So I wonder if it is possible to use your downloads if I want to use it with my original The Sims 3.

If there is a solution to that problem, I am grateful for a response, I'm familiar to all this with installing downloaded games, etc., so I just need an answer whether it is possible and how I'd have to do to make it work. I will write more details on error codes, and everything that comes up when I try to start it, if there is a solution

If I cant use my original game along with the downloaded expansions, I'm at least grateful for the response. Thanks in advance.
(I'm sorry if the grammar is wrong, English is not my native language, Im also new here so I do not know where the topic belongs)

Back to top Go down

Need help installing The Sims 3 expansions along with the original The Sims 3. Empty Re: Need help installing The Sims 3 expansions along with the original The Sims 3.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2012, 17:14

Hi, I have the original Sims 3 and I have installed the downloaded expansions and stuff packs from here.

Back to top Go down

Need help installing The Sims 3 expansions along with the original The Sims 3. Empty Re: Need help installing The Sims 3 expansions along with the original The Sims 3.

Post by Admin Mon 30 Jan 2012, 17:37

Hello,

Yes, you can install whatever expansion you like. Just be sure to follow these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-updated

Also note:

- You need at least one of the following expansions: Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.
- You must update THIS Fix when you've finished installing everything you want.

Good luck and please let us know if we can provide any more assistance!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2012, 17:59

Thank you very much! I'll try to install everything again! Hopefully it works this time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 30 Jan 2012, 18:09

Neeells wrote:Thank you very much! I'll try to install everything again! Hopefully it works this time!
Hello,

No need to reinstall anything! Just follow the instructions from my previous post.
If you already did a step, just skip it. (Except for the Fix, all steps from the Fix must be applied!)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top