Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 10 Activator? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 10 Activator? [SOLVED] Empty Windows 10 Activator? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2018, 10:10

Heyyy!

I don't own a legit Windows 10 and I don't know how I can activate it. Ghostman recommended Microsoft Toolkit when I had a problem with my Office 2016 Activation (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29339-office-2016-activator-help). Will that work as well in Windows 10? 

Also, I'm not really sure why my Windows 10 updated last night as it is not legit. So if I were to activate it using that Microsoft Toolkit (if it can), would it update as well? Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Windows 10 Activator? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Windows 10 Activator? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 May 2018, 18:46

Keyenpeydee wrote:Heyyy!

I don't own a legit Windows 10 and I don't know how I can activate it. Ghostman recommended Microsoft Toolkit when I had a problem with my Office 2016 Activation (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29339-office-2016-activator-help). Will that work as well in Windows 10? 

Also, I'm not really sure why my Windows 10 updated last night as it is not legit. So if I were to activate it using that Microsoft Toolkit (if it can), would it update as well? Thank you!

There are two small icons when you open the toolkit. One says "Microsoft Office", the other is for "Microsoft Windows". Click on the appropriate button. I have used the tool for my own Windows 10 as well, and managed to activate it. I also have been able to get updates so far.

Windows 10 Activator? [SOLVED] N-YMF82ZRpePWBVndY5SeA

You need to make sure however that the toolkit is not targeted by antivirus software and/or Windows Defender. It tends to get deleted ("quarantined") very quickly. See this here, for starters:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

(Re-)Download the tool here if needed:
https://tinyurl.com/yb5ydkxh

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2018, 21:16

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Jun 2018, 00:54

Keyenpeydee wrote:Thank you!

I think the activator is still working, but if you encounter any problems, feel free to check out the internet (yourself) for maybe a newer version of the Microsoft toolkit. Have fun! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top