Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it. Empty This Installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it.

Post by Guest Tue 28 Aug 2018, 16:54

Hey! I discovered this place yesterday and so far it seems active and friendly, so i thought id ask for some help. Currently, after attempting to install the sims 4 i get the following error:

This installation package could not be opened.
Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the
application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows package

This prevents me from even accessing anything to do with the installation, and has caused a huge problem for me as i cant figure out the issue at all. Attempting to access the .bestgoo.com link actually causes an unrelated issue, the site appears to be down, or is atleast blocked by my ISP. I used waybackmachine to find the april 8th update of the website and it seemed to have nothing relevant to this issue, does anyone understand how to fix this? 

Thank you for your time!

Back to top Go down

This Installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it. Empty Re: This Installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 28 Aug 2018, 19:36

Redsss429 wrote:Hey! I discovered this place yesterday and so far it seems active and friendly, so i thought id ask for some help. Currently, after attempting to install the sims 4 i get the following error:

This installation package could not be opened.
Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the
application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows package

This prevents me from even accessing anything to do with the installation, and has caused a huge problem for me as i cant figure out the issue at all. Attempting to access the .bestgoo.com link actually causes an unrelated issue, the site appears to be down, or is atleast blocked by my ISP. I used waybackmachine to find the april 8th update of the website and it seemed to have nothing relevant to this issue, does anyone understand how to fix this? 

Thank you for your time!

Hello,

Check out this (older) guide here; it's located under "The Sims 4 Fixes".
https://www.games4theworld.club/t18287-this-installation-package-could-not-be-opened-possible-fix#

The old bestgoo.com-domain has been sold (without our knowledge, until recently). Please access the Forum from the new domain here:
https://www.games4theworld.club

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top