Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I have a question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi I have a question. Empty Re: Hi I have a question.

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 02:13

Hi I have a question
So you see i had downloaded the latest update which is "Update 1.46.18.1020" from here https://www.games4theworld.club/t33940-the-sims-4-update-version-1-46-18-1020-out-now
And I DIDN'T delete the game file I merged the file with seasons game file ok soooooo the game didn't even run as shown in the picture.
So what I did I reinstalled all of the sims 4 game EXCEPT the update 1.46.18.1020 so I tried opening the game I got this error:
"Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin.
[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000:00000000]"
So can you help? I know you are only incharge of your download which has all of ts4 base game along with the dlcs but I've recognized that someone here has the same problem so I thought maybe somebody has the solution I really would appreciate for some help
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 02:17

Aioosh wrote:Hi I have a question
So you see i had downloaded the latest update which is "Update 1.46.18.1020" from here https://www.games4theworld.club/t33940-the-sims-4-update-version-1-46-18-1020-out-now
And I DIDN'T delete the game file I merged the file with seasons game file ok soooooo the game didn't even run as shown in the picture.
So what I did I reinstalled all of the sims 4 game EXCEPT the update 1.46.18.1020 so I tried opening the game I got this error:
"Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin.
So can you help? I know you are only incharge of your download which has all of ts4 base game along with the dlcs but I've recognized that someone here has the same problem so I thought maybe somebody has the solution I really would appreciate for some help
Thank you!
Run validator and post the result in new thread. That's the easiest way to determine what went wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 11:19

Aioosh wrote:Hi I have a question
"Unable to start:
Thank you!
When you downloaded the all-in-one version 1.46.18.1020 there is no need to add the latest update as that is already included in the all-in-one.
In case you used an earlier version of the all-in-one, just copy the folders from that .iso to your hard disk and add the missing DLC's/Updates in the usual manner (copy/paste)

Apparently the file ClientFullBuild8.package is missing.
Download it HERE and place it in your installation folder TheSims 4 -> Data -> Client.

EDIT
This is only applicable to an earlier update of version 1.45.62.1020

Back to top Go down

Hi I have a question. Empty Hi I have a question.

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 14:59

Ok but I didn't download the all in one version I've downloaded the games 4 the world version since November 2017 and I kept updating the game ever since and the game worked fine until I've updated the game with the update 1.46.18.1020 and the game didn't even run so do you recommend me to download the all in one version would the game work if I've deleted the games 4 the world version?
Edit: I'm so sorry if you have nothing to do with the games 4 the world downloads version.
The only reason I've replied here is because I've noticed someone has the same problem so I thought if you guys have a solution

Gatekeeper Edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 15:13

Aioosh wrote:Ok but I didn't download the all in one version I've downloaded the games 4 the world version since November 2017 and I kept updating the game ever since and the game worked fine until I've updated the game with the update 1.46.18.1020 and the game didn't even run so do you recommend me to download the all in one version would the game work if I've deleted the games 4 the world version?
Edit: I'm so sorry if you have nothing to do with the games 4 the world downloads version.
The only reason I've replied here is because I've noticed someone has the same problem so I thought if you guys have a solution
As you placed your question under the all-in section I presumed that the all-in version caused you some problems.
Apparently now you have used the G4TW DLC's.
Update 1.46.18.1020 can only be succesfully added to your game when you have ALL earlier DLC's upto and incl. Seasons installed.

My suggestion is to run the VALIDATOR and place the outcome here.

Back to top Go down

Hi I have a question. Empty ...

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 15:30

Ok thank you I'll check the validate and let you know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 16:13

ok so I got this when I've validated the sims 4 file
Edit: and when theyve asked for the sis 4 directory I choSen the sims 4 file because the sims 4 game didn't appear so it said that it can not identify the game version or something like that so I wrote the game version is 1.46.18.1020

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 16:25

You're missing base game files, you're missing Jungle Adventure files, and whole lot of files are corrupted or from wrong version of the game.

Easiest way to fix it is to download
_setup.exe
base-files.bin
dlc-gp06-jungle-adventure.bin
no-origin-fix-1.46.18.1020.rar
patch-1.46.18.1020.bin

(9.97 GB in total) from here and then run _setup.exe.

Harder way is to install everything from scratch because you somehow lost base game files (data/client/clientfullbuild*.package).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 16:30

Oh ok i have an idea.Do you recommend me to download the all in one version instead of downloading this one by one?
and because I've known that the all in one version has everything in it and I don't mind downloading everything from the beginning.
and if you agree with the idea should I delete the Sims 4 file from the program file? and when I'm done downloading the all in one version, I move the sims 4 file in the program file?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 17:57

so what do you recommend? is it better to download all in one and delete TS4 games4theworld version or?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 18:07

And what do you mean by "better"? Doing what I told you will fix the game. Deleting what you have now and installing all-in-one (official from CODEX/FitGirl repack/CorePack repack/Tarac's or Sim's all-in-one - whichever you choose) will also fix the game.

My method is smallest to download, so I find it "better". My repack is also all-in-one if you download everything. Choose whatever you prefer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2018, 18:17

ok thank you I'm sorry I didn't mean to annoy you in any way so ill do your method then thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2018, 01:04

Hi again I'm sorry for keeping having problem but I did what you told me to do so when I've run the _setup.exe I got this error at 54.4%
Hi I have a question. Snapch10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2018, 01:09

Sounds like your patch-*.bin is corrupted. Download hash folder and verify bin files.bat. And run it to confirm what I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2018, 17:26

ok, I've downloaded the hash file and the verify bin files.bat and I kept in my desktop. Then I've run the _setup.exe again and I still get the same error

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2018, 18:16

It won't magically fix your files. It will tell which one are corrupted ("CRC mismatch"). Run it again, wait for everything to finish (there should be 28 entries) and post a screenshot here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2018, 18:40

I will do that but I just checked the properties of the patch and noticed that the file was 1.67GB but the patch is actually 3.3GB, so for some reason, the file didn't download completely so I'm downloading the patch right now and then when It's done I'll run the _setup.exe and update you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top