Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY Empty INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 00:28

I've installed all game packs in order as directed by instructions and the update (1.46). I tried to reinstall everything since I kept getting an error message. Each time I would install a new pack I would test the game to see if it would work. It worked all the way up to My First Pet Stuff and Seasons. I installed them all the same way (extracting the files to the ProgramFiles(x86)/Sims4 folder and replaced them and then I receive 2 error messages when I try to play the game. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've attached images of the error messages. INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY Screen10
INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY Screen11

Back to top Go down

INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY Empty Re: INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 00:40

Disable virtualization and/or hyper-v in BIOS/(U)EFI.

Back to top Go down

INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY Empty Re: INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 00:43

I am not sure what that means or how to do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 00:53

This might help. Here the person is turning it on. You need to turn it off. Don't be scared if it looks different for you, just search for "virtualization" option everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 01:18

Hyper-V is disabled and it still shows the same error message... Any other ideas? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 01:22

Nope. That's what helps everyone with this problem. Check all the options in BIOS/(U)EFI again. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 09:15

lmbenton96 wrote:I've installed all game packs in order as directed by instructions and the update (1.46). I tried to reinstall everything since I kept getting an error message. Each time I would install a new pack I would test the game to see if it would work. It worked all the way up to My First Pet Stuff and Seasons. I installed them all the same way (extracting the files to the ProgramFiles(x86)/Sims4 folder and replaced them and then I receive 2 error messages when I try to play the game. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've attached images of the error messages.

INSTALLATION HELP ERROR MESSAGE WITH SEASONS AND MY FIRST PET STUFF ONLY Screen10
The top figure "Hello" shows that OrangeEmu.dll is barred by your anti-virus.
Make sure that your install folder Program Files\The Sims 4 is in the exclusions of your anti-virus, see this:

The files OrangeEmu.dll and OrangeEMU64.dll are prone to attacks by your anti-virus

1. Make sure your install folder is in the exclusions of your Anti-Virus program
2. Download the crack and place in within your install folder\Game\Bin
3. Then rightclcik on the winrar file and select extract here.

You can download OrangeEumu.rar HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2018, 15:31

Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Turn Windows features on or off > uncheck Hyper-V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top