Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to download sims 1 and sims 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to download sims 1 and sims 2? Empty Where to download sims 1 and sims 2?

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2018, 20:49

i dont know where to search here as im not also good in search
Why God. 
so please someone help me in that
I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Where to download sims 1 and sims 2? Empty Re: Where to download sims 1 and sims 2?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Sep 2018, 22:15

Michael_vx wrote:as im not also good in search

What needs to change in your opinion, so that you have less difficulties in searching? People all the time have difficulties with using Forums (Facebook, Twitter and Reddit are apparently "easier" for most people nowadays). But we can't rely on American companies and platforms for our type of activities, please try understanding that. 

For example, Facebook makes it very difficult for your messages to "reach people", unless you pay lots of money. Twitter is really just for super-short messages. And Reddit is another American platform, that does not approve if you link too much to outside sources.

As for your question, there is a button in the toolbar on top:

Click on it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Where to download sims 1 and sims 2? Empty Re: Where to download sims 1 and sims 2?

Post by Guest Sun 16 Sep 2018, 03:57

not sure how to make search easier i mean
when i search for the sims
all topics get mixed together
and the questions came before downloads with who knows
maybe 100 pages or maybe more
Facepalm
and thanks so much for the answer i did not notice that button
maybe im not smart enough yet Sad i apologize for not notice that

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 17 Sep 2018, 03:26

Michael_vx wrote:i did not notice that button
maybe im not smart enough yet Sad i apologize for not notice that

It's OK, but I don't think it's about "being smart". A lot of people are not used to using Forums anymore (these days), like I hinted in my previous comment, and they are having these difficulties. Maybe we can do something about it in the future, in the form of a new website or some other "portal". 

But you can simply also look around. What kind of buttons there are, what the menus/options do, etc. You can also simply go inside any of the Forum sections and look at the topic titles, though for more specific problems that can be more difficult to do. I don't recommend using this integrated "search function", by the way, and for the exact reason that you mentioned.

If you like, there is also an FAQ here about using the Forum:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t24098-forum-faq
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top