Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Do the adventures in my Jungle Adventure Vacation. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Do the adventures in my Jungle Adventure Vacation. [SOLVED] Empty Can't Do the adventures in my Jungle Adventure Vacation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2018, 23:34

I tried playing the Jungle Adventure vacation and the only places that works are the lodgings nothing else works (where you go for the adventure) when I click to go there it doesn't load. 

Please help me I have not experienced the fullness of the Jungle Adventure Vacation  Why God. Why God. Why God.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 10 May 2019, 18:57; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add validator results)

Back to top Go down

Can't Do the adventures in my Jungle Adventure Vacation. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't Do the adventures in my Jungle Adventure Vacation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep 2018, 11:32

Run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Can't Do the adventures in my Jungle Adventure Vacation. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't Do the adventures in my Jungle Adventure Vacation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 22:09

anadius wrote:Run the validator and post the result here.
Hello , 
Please help me,I have the same problem Sad here's the validator report:

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 22:47

Delete "Game" folder and those files:
data/client/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
data/client/clientdeltabuild1.package.xdptch
data/client/clientdeltabuild2.package.xdptch
data/client/clientdeltabuild3.package.xdptch
data/client/clientdeltabuild4.package.xdptch
data/client/clientdeltabuild5.package.xdptch
data/client/clientdeltabuild6.package.xdptch
data/client/clientdeltabuild7.package.xdptch
data/client/clientdeltabuild8.package.xdptch
data/client/strings_eng_us.package.xdptch
data/client/thumbnails2.package.xdptch
data/client/thumbnailsdeltabg1.package.xdptch
data/client/thumbnailsdeltapack1.package.xdptch
data/client/ui.package.xdptch
data/shared/worlds/areas/so_cactusvenus_01.world.xdptch
data/simulation/gameplay/base.zip.xdptch
data/simulation/gameplay/simulation.zip.xdptch
data/simulation/simulationdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/ep01/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/ep01/simulationdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/ep02/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/ep02/simulationdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/ep03/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/ep03/simulationdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/fp01/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/gp01/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/gp01/simulationdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/gp02/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/gp02/simulationdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/gp03/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/gp03/simulationdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/gp04/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/gp04/simulationdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/sp01/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/sp02/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/sp03/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/sp04/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/sp05/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/sp06/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/sp07/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/sp08/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch
delta/sp09/clientdeltabuild0.package.xdptch

Then download "Game" folder and language strings from this thread: https://www.games4theworld.club/t34390-the-sims-4-get-famous-out-now-version-1-47-49-1020 and extract them to your game installation directory.

And lastly download what I sent you in private message and also extract it to your game installation directory.

After that you can run the validator again just to make sure everything's ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 17:33

Dear Anadius, Thanks for everything but i did everything you asked me to do and it's still the same problem..
here's the new report
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 17:49

Extract "delta/ep04/clientdeltabuild1.package" from "The Sims 4 - Get Famous.7z" and delete those files:
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll

If that doesn't help, go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. Test if it works. If it does, copy saves from folder on desktop to the one in documents and test again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 18:25

anadius wrote:Extract "delta/ep04/clientdeltabuild1.package" from "The Sims 4 - Get Famous.7z" and delete those files:
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll

If that doesn't help, go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. Test if it works. If it does, copy saves from folder on desktop to the one in documents and test again.

Could you please send me the "delta/ep04/clientdeltabuild1.package"  file ? because i have deleted the get famous installation folder and i have to download it again in order to extract the file.

also I have  already tried the new save option and it didnt help Sad .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 18:37

Sent the file in PM.

But did you do what I said? Did you move that folder to desktop so the game starts completely fresh? No saves, no mods, etc.? Because this must work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 19:04

anadius wrote:Sent the file in PM.

But did you do what I said? Did you move that folder to desktop so the game starts completely fresh? No saves, no mods, etc.? Because this must work.

thks for the file,

Yes i did and it didnt work I is confused , i dont know what to do anymore, i'm downloading the   The Sims 4 Update Version 1.47.51.1020
do you think it could solve the issue?
do you have any other solution ? i think maybe something is wrong with the  jungle-adventure dlc

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Nov 2018, 20:57

TheQueen wrote:do you have any other solution ? i think maybe something is wrong with the  jungle-adventure dlc

The more likely option is, that this is some sort of bug that must have been "introduced" just recently. And if my suspicion proves right, we'll need to wait for another follow-up patch.

Though of course you can also try applying the 1.47.51.1020 patch, it shouldn't hurt.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 21:44

thank you very much for your help the problem has been resolved Very Happy ( i don't know how lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Nov 2018, 23:17

TheQueen wrote:
Could you please send me the "delta/ep04/clientdeltabuild1.package"  file ? 

A small extra note because I'm seeing messages like that more frequently as of late. 

Besides those .rar/.7z G4TW releases, we have anadius' installers as well as Tarac's .iso all-in-one. But you know what would be an interesting thought experiment? To have an all-in-one that is just a folder, where you can navigate around the subfolders of "The Sims 4", and pick out whatever you need (instead of bumping forum members to send you some file).

Now, the installation folder The Sims 4 currently (version 1.47.51.1020) has 31.4 GB. I know of one direct download filehosting service that would be capable of handling such a project, namely the "STACK". In reality though it's too risky to leave such a link in public permanently: unlike GoogleDrive you can't trick the system by backing up the source download on multiple dummy accounts; if a STACK gets taken down, it's down, and you can't create free STACK accounts anymore. Such a STACK link would immediately get reported if we used it for such a hypothetical project.

Which leaves us with the second possibility: namely creating yet another "all-in-one torrent", but this time not in .rar/.7z/.iso format. That download would be created as a mere folder. So when you load up the torrent/magnet link you get to navigate around the subfolders in the preview of the torrent client, and you can download what you want. Problem here is, you need quite a lot of people who seed this thing regularly. And the torrent would have to be re-created every time there is a new update. 

Third options is to repair the game through ZLOrigin, which - while another feasible option - is probably trickier to do for the average user.

Who knows, maybe we can do something along these lines in the future.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2019, 01:24

Hello,
I have the same problem, the items in Jungle adventure don't work and when I try to send the sim back home I get a message error: Error Code 124e058bfe1b32ebd45. 
This are the results from the validator:
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2019, 12:09

Delete those folders:
Game_
SP09\__Installer
SP09\Data
SP09\Delta
SP09\Game
SP09\SP11
SP09\Support

Then copy "ResourceClient.cfg" and "ResourceSimulation.cfg" from "Delta\EP01" to "Delta\GP06".

You're also missing My First Pet Stuff. If you want it, download G4TW release and extract just the "SP14" folder from it. Or use my repack to install it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2019, 18:29

anadius wrote:Delete those folders:
Game_
SP09\__Installer
SP09\Data
SP09\Delta
SP09\Game
SP09\SP11
SP09\Support

Then copy "ResourceClient.cfg" and "ResourceSimulation.cfg" from "Delta\EP01" to "Delta\GP06".

You're also missing My First Pet Stuff. If you want it, download G4TW release and extract just the "SP14" folder from it. Or use my repack to install it.
Thank you so much!!! I did what you recommended and now it's working again!

Gatekeeper Edit: since the OP hasn't posted back about their final feedback, I will close the thread now.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top