Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 + World Adventures + Showtime with Ultimate Fix crashing during world loading.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 + World Adventures + Showtime with Ultimate Fix crashing during world loading. Empty Sims 3 + World Adventures + Showtime with Ultimate Fix crashing during world loading.

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2018, 14:32

Hey, I'm quite new at this forum, I recently upgraded my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro. I did a clean install of The Sims 3, along with Showtime and World Adventures. I had a bit of trouble when World Adventures and the launcher updates weren't cooperating, but when I installed Showtime, it updated the game and it could now launch and the game update screen tells me that the game is up to date. The game loads normally when launched, and it shows me the world select/save select screen, when I created a new game, it gave me 2 choices, Sunset Valley and Starlight Shores, I first picked Starlight Shores but halfway through the loading process (it was a clean install with no cc so it loaded fast along with sunset valley) the screen went black and a dialog box opened that said: Sims 3 had stopped working, at that point I thought the world was corrupted so I tried sunset valley next, but when it was close to finishing loading, it also went to a black screen and it crashed, I have the ultimate fix on my game. 

Exclamation PC SPECS  Exclamation
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD Athlon II X2 260 61 °C
Regor 45nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (8-8-8-22)
Motherboard
Emaxx Technologies Inc EMX-MCP61D3-iCafe (CPU 1) 36 °C
Graphics
E1941 (1366x768@60Hz)
1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 210 (Undefined) 60 °C
Storage
465GB Western Digital WDC WD50 00AAKX-00ERM SCSI Disk Device (SATA ) 43 °C
232GB Western Digital WDC WD25 00BEVT-22A23 SCSI Disk Device (SATA ) 40 °C
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

The Sims Plumbob 1 Hope someone can help out. Thanks. The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 + World Adventures + Showtime with Ultimate Fix crashing during world loading. Empty Re: Sims 3 + World Adventures + Showtime with Ultimate Fix crashing during world loading.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Nov 2018, 22:59

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Let's start with a relatively easy tweak:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21716-excessive-frame-rendering-in-the-sims-3-updated-on-16-12-2015

^check this out, as it's known for causing crashes with some people. There is no Vsync option within The Sims 3 menu, so you'll have to configure it through your graphics card. 

In NVIDIA under 'Global Settings' just put Vertical Sync -> On. Or you can get picky by configuring individual sets of options for each game under 'Program Settings'. 

Good luck and keep us posted!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 + World Adventures + Showtime with Ultimate Fix crashing during world loading. Empty Re: Sims 3 + World Adventures + Showtime with Ultimate Fix crashing during world loading.

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2018, 04:58

I'll try that solution, I'll keep you updated if it works or if my problem keeps on persisting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2018, 05:40

Tried turning on V-Sync for both the Sims 3 and the global settings for my PC. It almost completes the loading process but the audio goes out and then it crashes.Sims 3 + World Adventures + Showtime with Ultimate Fix crashing during world loading. Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Nov 2018, 23:12

How about this other thread here?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-30-01-2015

Especially the part about adding these "DEP" (Data Execution Prevention) exclusions. Please try that as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2018, 03:36

I'll try that solution, i'll keep you posted if it still doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top