Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020]

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020] - Page 6 Empty The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 16 Nov 2018, 14:04

First topic message reminder :

Greetings,

On behalf of the G4TW team I can announce that we have come up with a repack for the latest DLC "Get Famous"! You must have "Seasons" installed, or one of the follow-up patches of Seasons (1.44.83.1020, 1.44.88.1020, 1.45.62.1020 or 1.46.18.1020), before you can safely apply this update. It is quite big, 8.04GB in size. You also need the program 7-zip for unpacking this thing; this is a new file format that we will be using from now on here.

More notes:

Arrow  As usual, the initial seeding will be rather slow

Arrow  I recommend DELETING your current "Game"-folder, from where you have TS4 installed, before applying the update. 

Arrow  Also, if your script mods are not explicitly compatible with 1.47.49.1020, take them out.

Arrow  "But I don't know if my mods are compatible, because I have so many!!11"  <---- your responsibility to take care of your mods, not mine.  Haters gonna hate

Arrow   ZLOrigin people can - as usual - download the "Game"-folder, if they wish to play their ZLOrigin installations "offline" (= without logging into ZClient/ZLOrigin).

Arrow  People who have downloaded a different repack in the meantime, can - if they want - download the language strings, if they wish to play in a different language than Russian or English.

Arrow  If you live in America, the UK, France or Germany, you might want to use the direct download option to prevent the now-very-common "warning letters" that threaten to terminate internet connections. I very strongly urge you however, to import the file to your own GoogleDrive, and download from there. If everybody downloads directly from this link, it's not going to work.

Arrow  We will now also progressively get rid of the adfly on these download links (hooray!). The new advertiser is...I guess the main difference is, is that the ads are more compatible with our platform. Click on where it says "Weiter" first. Then wait until the 15-second counter has passed. Then click on "Weiter zu Download/Weiter zur Website", or just let the page translate by your browser. You can do by by right-clicking somewhere on the page, and then looking for a "Translate to English"-option.

Arrow  What else...I think that should do for now. Oh yes, and as usual, we have made multiple backups of the direct download option in advance, so in case it gets reported/taken down we can restore a new link in a matter of seconds. 

Good luck!

Download list

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:57; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : Improved description for new advertising service.)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 01:14

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Everybody having difficulties with the new advertiser we are using ("I can't find any download links!!!1111"), click on "Weiter" or "Continue" first. Then you should see a counter starting from 15 seconds, and going down to 0. 

After that click on "Weiter zu Download" or "Weiter zur Website". Sometimes it also shows "Continue to Website".

For me, the advertiser sometimes alternates between English and German, which is strange, but OK. It's maybe slightly trickier to figure out what to do compared to the "skip ad" from the adfly, but shouldn't be a big deal either once you find out how to do it. We have already removed a large number of the adfly links on here, and replaced them with this new "Linkvertise"-service.

Also, to those users above who asked about Mac OS compatibility: we cannot give any official Support on Mac OS, however, I am in touch with a person who could maybe help us out with these wrappers. If anything results from that, we will let you all know. But right now, please take note that these downloads and install guides are written from the perspective of Windows OS.
 I  realized for me the problem was that the counter sometimes wouldn't start, it gets stuck on 15 and never counts down. I think it might happen if you scroll or something before it starts counting down.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 02:37

I finally started playing it and everything was running smoothly but every time I try to join my sim to her work for the acting career, the loading screen never stops loading. I’ve left it for like an hour but still it kept on loading. Since then I’d just send my sim alone but then I tried to go to another lot and yet again, the same thing happened. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 03:54

Wow, thanks for getting this out so quickly! I used the direct download link, added it to my Drive, made the copy, and now downloading it. It's big, but not too bad. 

I've been seeing some bugs have popped up with this new update/pack, so I'm a little hesitant to add it to my game, but I really want to make my musician Sims actually famous! I'm backing up everything before I add this new pack, just in case. I have worked too hard and too long to get my Sims to where they are in life to lose them now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 13:36

It finally worked! I first downloaded via the magnet link I think but that only gave me a ''game'' folder. I was confused at first since most of the time there are more folders to add but thought maybe this is a new thing. With that I got the problem that it would start up but close again after the first loading screen. 

Then I tried a new download link. I tried the Torrent and it had all the folders in it. So now it works! Hopefully this helps for some of you. 

Anyway thank you for this !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 15:02

When I click on the torrent link, the website gets stuck on the loading gif, does anyone have advice how to fix the issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 15:10

Thank you so much.  Will continue to seed during the day.  Wink

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020] - Page 6 Empty First Person Camera Issues

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 15:20

I downloaded the Get Famous expansion pack and when I started to play and use First Person Camera, I can see the inside of my Sim's head. I can see his teeth, eyes, and hair. I tried the Workaround by deleting the [...]EnableSoftwareSkinning[...] and it still shows the same thing. Could someone help me on this issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 16:14

Babylove89xo wrote:I downloaded the Get Famous expansion pack and when I started to play and use First Person Camera, I can see the inside of my Sim's head. I can see his teeth, eyes, and hair. I tried the Workaround by deleting the [...]EnableSoftwareSkinning[...] and it still shows the same thing. Could someone help me on this issue?
I am still installing this, is first person required?  I have never enjoyed playing anything in first person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 16:53

So I have downloaded and done all the things you need to do, it goes to start, but then stops and crashes back to desktop? anyone shed any light on this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 18:06

Xxvikstar86xx wrote:So I have downloaded and done all the things you need to do, it goes to start, but then stops and crashes back to desktop? anyone shed any light on this?
I am having a crashing problem too, but I am playing on a mac. I am still trying to figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Nov 2018, 18:25

AM.simsfan wrote:When I click on the torrent link, the website gets stuck on the loading gif, does anyone have advice how to fix the issue?

I'm not sure; you could wait a few minutes to see if it's still the same. Then you could try clearing your browser cache + cookies. Or even temporarily turn off whatever browser extensions you may have.

Someone also mentioned that the "Linkvertise"-service was temporarily down earlier this day, but it should be working again.

Cathiee wrote:
I am still installing this, is first person required?  I have never enjoyed playing anything in first person.

The "First Person Mode" is optional! And personally, I'm not too thrilled about. It's a nice little extra to have (and maybe a sign of things to come, in future Sims games), but for example, I cannot figure out - on my own - how to go through a door when you are in first person mode.

In normal mode you would be able to click on the floor, anywhere. But in first person view you can only see whatever room you are in right now.

It doesn't seem optimized or thoroughly-implemented right now, or the more likely idea is that this is meant as an extra, in the sense that you are still required to alternate between the viewpoints in order to be able to fully use all game features.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 19:11

Okay, so I ran the validator on the game...and here's the report I got..can anyone get me these files?

Version: 1.47.49.1020
Folder: The Sims 4
Hash mismatch:

Missing files:
data/client/clientfullbuild0.package
data/client/clientfullbuild1.package
data/client/clientfullbuild2.package
data/client/clientfullbuild3.package
data/client/clientfullbuild4.package
data/client/clientfullbuild5.package
data/client/clientfullbuild6.package
data/client/clientfullbuild7.package
data/client/clientfullbuild8.package
Unknown files:
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll
game_/bin/core/activation.dll
game_/bin/core/activation64.dll
game_/bin/core/activationui.exe
game_/bin/core/codecs/qcncodecs4.dll
game_/bin/core/codecs/qjpcodecs4.dll
game_/bin/core/codecs/qkrcodecs4.dll
game_/bin/core/codecs/qtwcodecs4.dll
game_/bin/core/imageformats/msvcp100.dll
game_/bin/core/imageformats/msvcr100.dll
game_/bin/core/imageformats/msvcr100d.dll
game_/bin/core/imageformats/qgif4.dll
game_/bin/core/imageformats/qico4.dll
game_/bin/core/imageformats/qjpeg4.dll
game_/bin/core/libeay32.dll
game_/bin/core/msvcp100.dll
game_/bin/core/msvcr100.dll
game_/bin/core/phonon4.dll
game_/bin/core/qtcore4.dll
game_/bin/core/qtgui4.dll
game_/bin/core/qtnetwork4.dll
game_/bin/core/qtwebkit4.dll
game_/bin/core/qtxml4.dll
game_/bin/core/qtxmlpatterns4.dll
game_/bin/core/ssleay32.dll
game_/bin/default.ini
game_/bin/eawebkit.dll
game_/bin/eawebkit_x64.dll
game_/bin/graphicscards.sgr
game_/bin/graphicsrules.sgr
game_/bin/python/deployed.zip
game_/bin/python/dlls/_socket.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/_socket_x64.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/pyexpat.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/pyexpat_x64.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/select.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/select_x64.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/unicodedata.pyd
game_/bin/python/dlls/unicodedata_x64.pyd
game_/bin/python/generated.zip
game_/bin/python33.dll
game_/bin/python33_x64.dll
game_/bin/res/camera.ini
game_/bin/res/photocamera.ini
game_/bin/res/profcomp.dat
game_/bin/res/resource.cfg
game_/bin/res/shaders_win32.precomp
game_/bin/res/thumbnailconfig.ini
game_/bin/res/videocamera.ini
game_/bin/res/videorecording.ini
game_/bin/rld.dll
game_/bin/rldorigin.dll
game_/bin/rldorigin.ini
game_/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game_/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game_/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll
game_/bin/simulation.dll
game_/bin/simulation_x64.dll
game_/bin/ts4.exe
game_/bin/ts4.par
game_/bin/ts4_x64.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 19:46

You're somehow missing base game files. Install just the base game and then copy those missing files to your current installation. You can also delete "Game_" folder and those files:
game/bin/python33.dll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 20:33

Hi.

My game also crashes. Does anyone have an idea what can I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 20:44

I've downloaded the game via torrent just fine but when i extract it,it gets stuck at 6% and says the file is corrupt..not only that but it completely froze my computer and i had to unplug it .. what could be the problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 22:08

anadius wrote:You're somehow missing base game files. Install just the base game and then copy those missing files to your current installation. You can also delete "Game_" folder and those files:
game/bin/python33.dll

Thanks for the advice, anadius. The game's working like a charm!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020] - Page 6 Empty Cannot Download

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 23:01

Hello G4TW,

I cannot download TS4 Get Famous. When trying to download I received the error mentioned about too many views. When I clicked add to my Google Drive, I receive a reply that reads did not save to google drive, and yes I have Google Drive. Is there any other way to download this game, since I do not want to receive the internet cancellation notice. Please Help!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020] - Page 6 Empty Game Folder

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2018, 00:11

I have a question.. & it might be a stupid question.. but with the game folder.. what's the point of it? I ended up downloading & extracting as i would with Winrar & putting it in the folder.. It starts the game but ends up freezing closing it out.. Am i doing that right or am i just all wrong? Why God. :$

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 19 Nov 2018, 00:20

Falsetta77 wrote:Hello G4TW,

I cannot download TS4 Get Famous. When trying to download I received the error mentioned about too many views. When I clicked add to my Google Drive, I receive a reply that reads did not save to google drive, and yes I have Google Drive. Is there any other way to download this game, since I do not want to receive the internet cancellation notice. Please Help!

Hello,

You must have at least 8.04GB of free space in your GoogleDrive, before you can "make a copy" of the imported file.

ChiBella wrote:I have a question.. & it might be a stupid question.. but with the game folder.. what's the point of it? 

The point of the Game-folder is stated in the announcement: it is for ZLOrigin users, who have already downloaded the update/DLC earlier, and want to be able to play their games "offline" (without going through the ZClient/ZLOrigin).

Maybe you have never downloaded a Sims 4 update earlier, I don't know. But if you have (regardless of whether it is from G4TW or not), did it not strike you as strange at all that a major DLC & update is only 50MB (= the size of the "Game"-folder you downloaded)? Smile

A.k.a. major updates always have several GBs in terms of their filesize.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2018, 00:39

LMAO! I told you it might be a stupid question.. I'm trynna get the hang of everything with the downloads.. Thank you, I know i downloaded the DL earlier
this morning but in the midst of it it stopped & said something about too many users.. so i'm trying to like download it with my google drive.. that's a buss. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2018, 02:41

Since I updated with get famous I have multiple issue, like every interaction with my toddlers fail (Cant help to go on the potty or put in the high chair.) also it feel like their autonomy is off? For some really they dont do anything by themselves, just stay standing here and do nothing until I tell them too.

But the toddler thing is really annoying, I removed all my mods to see if it was the issue but no. Sad

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020] - Page 6 Empty Cannot Download

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2018, 02:43

Thank you for the reply gh0stm4n but I checked my Google Drive and I only used 1.1g of 15gigs.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Get Famous OUT NOW!!! [Version 1.47.49.1020] - Page 6 Empty Fixed

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2018, 03:09

I do not know what was wrong with it, when I tried it earlier it did not look like the example. Therefore I thought my google drive was just different. When I opened google drive the second time, it then resembled the example images. Guess there was a glitch in the matrix. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you.  Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 19 Nov 2018, 16:43

Nyctangel wrote:Since I updated with get famous I have multiple issue, like every interaction with my toddlers fail (Cant help to go on the potty or put in the high chair.) also it feel like their autonomy is off? For some really they dont do anything by themselves, just stay standing here and do nothing until I tell them too.

But the toddler thing is really annoying, I removed all my mods to see if it was the issue but no. Sad

Try going under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and delete the localthumcache.package file. Re-start the game and see if it did anything. You could also try using the button "restore defaults" (bottom left corner of the options menu), and see if it then allows you reset/change the options; maybe the game will then accept the "new" options.

Also, I downloaded a lot from an Origin basegame Gallery, and placed it down. Still seems to work. 

Only thing is, that the "glitch" (?) with Gallery pets being unable to be added to the game is still present. Maybe one needs to have the Pets-DLC on Origin in order to fix that, I don't know. But Gallery-lots and households can seemingly still be placed (in CODEX-based Sims 4 versions)!

Happy B-day!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2018, 18:11

Hey, maybe  someone  knows  why in game  screen  crashes  to black  and  after some sec comes  back to  normal  game screen, when I move cursor so the side of the screen to move  the camera? I  have  64bit Windows. Have tried  start game  in TS4 and TS4_64 and  it  does  not make  any changes...I  have movedgame folder  where  it  should be  according  which  bit I am gonna play.  There is 8gb free  of  space on  the  dick  so it  should have enough  space to the  game  itself...Thank  for  the  answer! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2018, 18:15

Universali wrote:Hey, maybe  someone  knows  why in game  screen  crashes  to black  and  after some sec comes  back to  normal  game screen, when I move cursor so the side of the screen to move  the camera? I  have  64bit Windows. Have tried  start game  in TS4 and TS4_64 and  it  does  not make  any changes...I  have movedgame folder  where  it  should be  according  which  bit I am gonna play.  There is 8gb free  of  space on  the  dick  so it  should have enough  space to the  game  itself...Thank  for  the  answer! Smile
omg....free space on  the  disk....sorry for mistake... Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2018, 20:26

Falsetta77 wrote:Hello G4TW,

Copy it first and then download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top