Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 All in One Customizable 1.50.67.1020 + StrangerVille - Anadius' [Video Tutorial and More Information]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 All in One Customizable 1.50.67.1020 + StrangerVille - Anadius' [Video Tutorial and More Information] Empty The Sims 4 All in One Customizable 1.50.67.1020 + StrangerVille - Anadius' [Video Tutorial and More Information]

Post by Sim Architect Fri 30 Nov 2018, 22:22

I love you  Thanks to @Anadius we have a very nice All in One version available, which is up to date [1.47.51] [1.48.94] [1.49.65.1020] [1.50.67.1020] and very user friendly, plus you can choose to install everything or just a few items!  I love you

Latest All in One version of The Sims 4, it has all the previous expansions and digital content up to The Sims 4 StrangerVille (also known as StrangeTown, with or without spaces and capitulation  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd ), released on February 26 of 2019!

This All in One installer is just awesome, easy to use and it has everything you need, either if you have or not the game already installed.

Included in This Release

StrangerVille
1.50.67.1020 Patch [Pre StrangerVille Patch]
1.49.65.1020 Patch [2019 Lunar New Year]
Get Famous
Seasons
My First Pet
Laundry Day
Jungle Adventure
Cats and Dogs
Toddler Stuff
Fitness Stuff
Parenthood
Bowling Night
Vampires
Vintage Glamour
City Living
Backyard Stuff
Kids Room
Dine Out
Romantic Garden
Movie Hangout
Get Together
Spooky
Cool Kitchen
Spa Day
Perfect Patio
Luxury Party
Get to Work
Outdoor Retreat

Thanks to Anadius, from Games4TheWorld, for this wonderful easy to use installer!

Anadius wrote:
The smallest* repack out there! Download only what you want/need. You can install it on any version of the game, no matter where you got it from!

In short: already have base game? Skip "base-files.xbin". Already have some DLCs? Skip them! And then run "_setup-*.exe".

Longer instructions in README.txt.

"no-origin-fix-*.rar" is a crack from CODEX!

Password is "origin-fix". Just in case your anti-virus deletes it and you have to extract it manually.

Thanks to Razor12911 for pZlib and XTool!

FitGirl's repack is smaller but when there's a new DLC you need to download ~18GB again.

With my repack it's just the new patch (3,2GB) + new DLC (size varies from 60MB to 1,9GB depending on DLC type).

Arrow SIM ARCHITECT - THE SIMS 4 ALL IN ONE, video tutorial and some extra information on my favorite releases (with download links) including the one above...

Arrow OFFICIAL ANADIUS TOPIC WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS and much more information. @Anadius is the sole creator of this awesome release!

Last edited by Sim Architect on Wed 13 Mar 2019, 22:25; edited 13 times in total
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 All in One Customizable 1.50.67.1020 + StrangerVille - Anadius' [Video Tutorial and More Information] Empty Re: The Sims 4 All in One Customizable 1.50.67.1020 + StrangerVille - Anadius' [Video Tutorial and More Information]

Post by Freezer Bunny Mon 11 Mar 2019, 17:47

Thx! Very Happy
Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 All in One Customizable 1.50.67.1020 + StrangerVille - Anadius' [Video Tutorial and More Information] Empty Re: The Sims 4 All in One Customizable 1.50.67.1020 + StrangerVille - Anadius' [Video Tutorial and More Information]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Mar 2019, 17:19

So, to clarify (again). The repack was originally created by user @anadius, in the original topic here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-alternative-installer-v2-download-only-what-you-need-even-smaller-than-before

I've linked this video tutorial, as well as anadius' repack-thread, at the top of the TS4 Must-Read Guide. In other words, see the bold green notice at the beginning of the TS4 Must-Read, please.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 19 Mar 2019, 18:41

Thanks! They are the very same, though, the difference is that I made a video tutorial and wrote about it, and I use it more as an "All in One" solution.

Each time @Anadius updates his version I publish a new post in my website and I will update the topic that I created, and also update the video as well.

The Sims 4 All in One Customizable 1.50.67.1020 + StrangerVille - Anadius' [Video Tutorial and More Information] Screen12

I am very sorry for not doing much for the past few days, I found out that I am indeed burnt out and it s*cks. I have a few tutorials recorded that need editing, I need to create a tutorial to the awesome second version of @Anadius' Gallery, I need to make my own All in One / Portable repack and I also want to make a new Sims 3 release for the game, store, additional tools and also Minecraft.

I have so many ideas and will to do things, but then I feel so tired...  :$

I am VERY thankful for having you all as my friends and I am also very thankful for the fact that you are understanding. Hopefully I will be able to do more soon enough.

Piece of cake.  Piece of cake.  Piece of cake.  Piece of cake.  Piece of cake.  Piece of cake.  Piece of cake.  Piece of cake.
Tea 1  Tea 1  Tea 1  Tea 1  Tea 1  Tea 1  Tea 1  Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top