Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Leaving Work Early Bug?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Leaving Work Early Bug? Empty Sims 4 Leaving Work Early Bug?

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2019, 18:43

The household consists of my main girl and her boyfriend. She does the Doctor career (go to work) and the boyfriend is just in the business career. On the days he works (specifically holidays?), if my girl leaves their home lot while he’s at work (to go to her doctor job, or even just to the gym) her boyfriend will leave work early automatically. He only makes a few dollars and his career performance is suffering. It doesn’t ask to send him home beforehand and it’s been making my game almost unplayable, since he can’t get a promotion or even make real money.

I’ve scoured the internet for a solution and everyone with this bug on the EA website stated that there was a patch that fixed this issue. Have we gotten that patch yet? Is there another fix I’m missing? Please help Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Leaving Work Early Bug? Empty Re: Sims 4 Leaving Work Early Bug?

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2019, 18:46

What's your version of the game? It should be written at the bottom of main menu screen. Have you tried starting the game without mods?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2019, 18:56

I have version 1.48.94.1020. It does the same thing with or without mods installed. I used to have the pack by pack installation (doing them one at a time) but when it started doing that, I uninstalled and then installed the all in one version. But it’s doing the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2019, 19:27

1.48.94.1020 is the latest available.

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. Start the game, close it and copy just the saves from folder on desktop back to folder in documents.

If that doesn't work, move your lot and household to the library, delete everything in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 (you still have the backup on your desktop so don't worry) except Tray folder. Start the game and use lot & household from the library.

If that still doesn't help then I don't know what will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2019, 19:58

Neither worked, I'm still have the same issue.

Thank you anyway for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2019, 07:22

on a funny note, the boyfriend eems to be very jelous Smile Sorry, I do not know what to do. could you try to move boyfriend out and later back in again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top