Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live mode won't load/can't get past household selection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Live mode won't load/can't get past household selection Empty Live mode won't load/can't get past household selection

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2019, 14:29

I've downloaded the base game, did all the dlcs and updates in order. The game opens and runs, I can create a sim/family, select a town/city, and select a household to move them into. However, once I try to play as the selected household (tried with my created, and with ready made households in game and same errors), the game goes to the loading screen, and then it cuts back to the town/city selection. I can't actually play the game/go into the live mode.

Back to top Go down

Live mode won't load/can't get past household selection Empty Re: Live mode won't load/can't get past household selection

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2019, 14:31

Run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Live mode won't load/can't get past household selection Empty Re: Live mode won't load/can't get past household selection

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2019, 01:46

report:

It says the files are missing but some of them are there so I'm not sure if I did something wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2019, 09:33

1. Missing files
Download welpid.rar, extract with Winrar, copy folders SP07, SP08, SP09 to your installation folder of the Sims 4 in Program Files

2. Unknown files
Delete folder game_

You can delete the files below from your folder game/bin to clean up but not required:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/origins.ini
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.ini
game/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2019, 09:36

Tarac wrote:1. Missing files
Download welpid.rar, extract with Winrar, copy folders SP07, SP08, SP09 to your installation folder of the Sims 4 in Program Files

2. Unknown files
Delete folder game_

You can delete the files below from your folder game/bin to clean up but not required:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/origins.ini
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.ini
game/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll
EDIT:
As you still have the old Reloaded files in your game folder, you'd better delete the folder game as well and re-copy the folder game from your 1.47.94.1020 update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2019, 12:53

If you have "The Sims 4 - City Living.rar" just extract "SP07", "SP08" and "SP09" folders from it and move it to your game installation folder.

As Tarac said, delete "Game" and "Game_" folders.

Now you have two options. Extract "Game" folder from "The Sims 4 - Get Famous.7z" or apply the newest update 1.48.94.1020: https://www.games4theworld.club/t34601-the-sims-4-update-version-1-48-94-1020-out-now I recommend doing the latter since version 1.47.49.1020 was really buggy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top