Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoo Tycoon 2 troubleshoot Problem please help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoo Tycoon 2 troubleshoot Problem please help. Empty Zoo Tycoon 2 troubleshoot Problem please help.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 01:07

The game was installed and everything worked just fine but unfortunately when I try to start it up again nothing happens,  I click on startup and zt.exe and nothing happens,  I can't see the game at all and it doesn't start up.  Whenever I attempt it again it says 'another instance of Zoo Tycoon 2 is already active' and sometimes it doesn't work at all and I get this message:
Zoo Tycoon 2 troubleshoot Problem please help. Vv10

Back to top Go down

Zoo Tycoon 2 troubleshoot Problem please help. Empty Re: Zoo Tycoon 2 troubleshoot Problem please help.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Feb 2019, 20:40

Welcome to the Forum,

A couple of things: did you use WinRAR for extracting the downloaded .rar archive file?

Another thing, did you apply the files inside the #Crack-folder, of the download? The folder contains two files, a "zt.exe" and "zWidescreen.z2f". Copy both these files, and then paste them into the location where you installed the game. By default that is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\. Replace the existing files, when you are prompted about what to do. 

Also, because you asked how do you start the game, because there was no icon with you. I can't remember anymore the details of the game, but if there is no icon, you have to go to the install location manually (for that you will have to remember where the game is installed), and then look at the files that are there. I think that was also mentioned in the installation guide that came along with the game, but I don't remember anymore either.

Good luck for now!

P.S. also, don't open multiple separate threads please, if you just need help with one specific game...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Zoo Tycoon 2 troubleshoot Problem please help. Empty Re: Zoo Tycoon 2 troubleshoot Problem please help.

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2019, 06:20

The program was already installed after I used winrar to unlock it,  it's just I had to delete the Microsoft Games folder on Program Files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top