Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to screen capture on the sims 4 wineskin. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to screen capture on the sims 4 wineskin. [SOLVED] Empty How to screen capture on the sims 4 wineskin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2019, 23:18

So i'm using the release for Mac using wineskin from here and I want to know how to capture the screen whilst gaming. Cause using "C" takes only black pics.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

How to screen capture on the sims 4 wineskin. [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to screen capture on the sims 4 wineskin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2019, 00:22

polysims wrote:So i'm using the release for Mac using wineskin from here and I want to know how to capture the screen whilst gaming. Cause using "C" takes only black pics.

Thanks in advance.

I tested here and the C key captures images on macs running 10.9.5  and 10.12. Are you using a mod that modifies the camera? Do any of the other keys works (pause 0/play 1/tab) when you're playing? If not it could be that your keybard is not configured properly.

If you somehow can't make the C works, just screenshot using the mac OS keys for screenshot: Command + Shift + 3. On Mojave: Command + Shift + 5.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

How to screen capture on the sims 4 wineskin. [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to screen capture on the sims 4 wineskin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2019, 07:39

Thank you for for answer idk if this was the issue but i updated my OS and now i can use command shift 3, the c key still gets only black screenshots tho. 

This can be closed as i found a solution.

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top