Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Apr 2019, 12:55

First topic message reminder :

OK, since EA have decided to release another mini-patch for The Sims 4 aiming to fix issues regarding CC items (showing up as *DEBUG* in-game)...we at G4TW here are also following up, with yet another DRM-free alternative!

This new update already includes the material from the previous 1.51.75.1020 patch. Therefore you can and should apply this new update here, right on top of Strangerville. People new to this can learn about G4TW's consecutive repacks, in the TS4 Must-Read Guide

The language strings of this patch version were again compiled by @anadius, so shoutouts once again. Later on @Sim Architect may provide us with a mirror or two, for the people who prefer direct downloads. Filesize is again 4.95GB. With that being said...

Arrow  magnet link

Arrow  "Game"-folder (people who have downloaded the full update from ZLOrigin in the meantime, can grab this Game-folder in order to not have to log in through ZClient/ZLOrigin, to start TS4!)

Arrow  Language Strings
 (people who have downloaded a different repack in the meantime, can grab this item to give them all 17 language file versions, since most repackers only put either Russian or English in their downloads)

Arrow  Direct Download Link (we recommend that you import the item to your GoogleDrive)

Exclamation   Information about the advertisements used on these download links can be found here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum

Exclamation   Finally, information about good VPN services can be found in the discussion thread here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32958-best-vpn-services

Good luck!  Yess, aye lieeke!

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 28 Jun 2019, 23:41; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : .torrent file removed.)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2019, 16:48

The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, since EA have decided to release another mini-patch for The Sims 4 aiming to fix issues regarding CC items (showing up as *DEBUG* in-game)...we at G4TW here are also following up, with yet another DRM-free alternative!

This new update already includes the material from the previous 1.51.75.1020 patch. Therefore you can and should apply this new update here, right on top of Strangerville. People new to this can learn about G4TW's consecutive repacks, in the TS4 Must-Read Guide

The language strings of this patch version were again compiled by @anadius, so shoutouts once again. Later on @Sim Architect may provide us with a mirror or two, for the people who prefer direct downloads. Filesize is again 4.95GB. With that being said...

Arrow  .torrent

Arrow  Magnet

Arrow  Game Folder (people who have downloaded the full update from ZLOrigin in the meantime, can grab this Game-folder in order to not have to log in through ZClient/ZLOrigin, to start TS4!)

Arrow  Language Strings
 (people who have downloaded a different repack in the meantime, can grab this item to give them all 17 language file versions, since most repackers only put either Russian or English in their downloads)

Arrow  Direct Download (we recommend that you import the item to your GoogleDrive)

Exclamation   Information about the advertisements used on these download links can be found here:

Exclamation   Finally, information about good VPN services can be found in the discussion thread here:

I downloaded first version before it was taken down,  then  downloaded hot fix   as mods wernt working All is working fine now.    The new freelancer career is there but there is no option for freelancer on any of my computers I was wondering if this could be a mod conflict all my script mods have been updated and if so do you know what mod it could be  Thank you for your time and effort I know mods are not your problem NOT complaining ,just looking for advice

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty Thank you so much.

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2019, 20:39

From the sounds of it, by the time I am done running errands I should be ready to install it.  Thanks for the updates!

Cathy C

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Apr 2019, 21:18

sharrenuk wrote:I downloaded first version before it was taken down,  then  downloaded hot fix   as mods wernt working All is working fine now.    The new freelancer career is there but there is no option for freelancer on any of my computers  (...)

When I click on a computer I get an option "Freelancer" => "Select a gig". After a little while a list like that comes up for more:

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Screen11

I'm not using any mods or the like. 

sharrenuk wrote:(...) I was wondering if this could be a mod conflict all my script mods have been updated and if so do you know what mod it could be 

Can't really help with that part of your question. I'm not even playing this game anymore. The only time I am starting up this game at all is when I grab some TS4 Gallery items, for testing new DLC/updates, and some brief follow-up testing like above. Anybody who follows my commentary on here knows my opinion about TS4. Which basically is, that this "game" is a worthless piece of garbage. 

You're gonna have to do the grunt work of manually filtering/testing your mods and stuff.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty Thanks for the update. im excited for the direct download but for me the link its not working anymore. is it because of my service or did it is a broken link?

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2019, 19:41

The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, since EA have decided to release another mini-patch for The Sims 4 aiming to fix issues regarding CC items (showing up as *DEBUG* in-game)...we at G4TW here are also following up, with yet another DRM-free alternative!

Arrow  .torrent

Arrow  Magnet

Arrow  Game Folder (people who have downloaded the full update from ZLOrigin in the meantime, can grab this Game-folder in order to not have to log in through ZClient/ZLOrigin, to start TS4!)

Arrow  Language Strings

Arrow  Direct Download (we recommend that you import the item to your GoogleDrive)

Cool!  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 24 Apr 2019, 22:24

For those of you having problems with the latest patch: If you have stuff that does not show up... First, delete your thumbnailscache pakage, then go into the folder: cachestr, inside you will see a package depending on your language, it will be named differently, delete that also; the game will generate these files once you turn on your game again. Second, for those of you having problems with the "freelancer" , check your career mods first, second any mod that says work from home; one of those will be the culprit; otherwise, the G4TW update works fine, I've done testing CAS and build/buy.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Apr 2019, 22:34

grieralexander wrote:For those of you having problems with the latest patch: If you have stuff that does not show up... First, delete your thumbnailscache pakage, then go into the folder: cachestr, inside you will see a package depending on your language, it will be named differently, delete that also; the game will generate these files once you turn on your game again. Second, for those of you having problems with the "freelancer" , check your career mods first, second any mod that says work from home; one of those will be the culprit; otherwise, the G4TW update works fine, I've done testing CAS and build/buy.

Excellent reporting as always. Thanks for sharing the tip, since that feature is probably the most prominent one in this new patch, a lot of people are going to try it out. 

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 24 Apr 2019, 22:49

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
grieralexander wrote:For those of you having problems with the latest patch: If you have stuff that does not show up... First, delete your thumbnailscache pakage, then go into the folder: cachestr, inside you will see a package depending on your language, it will be named differently, delete that also; the game will generate these files once you turn on your game again. Second, for those of you having problems with the "freelancer" , check your career mods first, second any mod that says work from home; one of those will be the culprit; otherwise, the G4TW update works fine, I've done testing CAS and build/buy.

Excellent reporting as always. Thanks for sharing the tip, since that feature is probably the most prominent one in this new patch, a lot of people are going to try it out. 

Carlos is tha man
Thank you!, for years you have provided me as many others a way in which to entertain ourselves, even when is financially out of our reach and anything I can do to help will never repay all the happiness you guys have given. I tested the "freelancer" career mod and it works fine, although I had to delete a working painters mod that was conflicting with it. At this point any errors with the new feature as far as not working, I believe it will be mod related. I never though that a painters can work from home mod would conflict, but it did. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2019, 01:20

How do I install this patch if I've installed the game using the all-in-one method?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Apr 2019, 02:37

Cactuara wrote:How do I install this patch if I've installed the game using the all-in-one method?

You have to have the install folder of The Sims 4, extracted somewhere onto your computer (the folder will be about 30+ GB in size). And once you have that folder, you just copy and paste new updates over that folder, and replace existing files when prompted.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2019, 03:23

@The_gh0stm4n Ahh, I see. Sorry I was getting myself confused because I thought it'd be different for the all-in-one. Sorry for the silly question No shit, Sherlock. and thanks!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty Steps to be able to install

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2019, 07:11

I clicked on the links for torrent and mirror and I have to allow notifications and add something to my browser to be able to get to the files to download.  Is that the way it is going to be for downloads now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2019, 07:15

disregard, I should learn to read things all the way IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Apr 2019, 20:12

Cactuara wrote:@The_gh0stm4n Ahh, I see. Sorry I was getting myself confused because I thought it'd be different for the all-in-one. Sorry for the silly question No shit, Sherlock. and thanks!

In all likelihood you're referring to that .iso version (the topic of which I actually deleted right now, since we're discontinuing it). Only with this version, people seem to have difficulties, since everybody wants to merge new updates "into" that .iso file, which doesn't work like that however.

See the updated green notice at the beginning of this post here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Divajen70 wrote:disregard, I should learn to read things all the way IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Why God.

You should, indeed. And here are some emoticons to help you remind this.

Looking for bad joke Looking for bad joke Looking for bad joke Looking for bad joke Looking for bad joke Looking for bad joke Looking for bad joke

Cookie from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mynxie Fri 26 Apr 2019, 20:06

Great work once again! Thanks, guys!
Mynxie
Mynxie
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Apr 2019, 06:02

Hi,

Is this fix applicable for this problem?

I had installed all the update. However, when I open the game, on the main screen I can't see packs icon (your collection) anymore. It shows the llama icon. I guess.

How to get thumbnailscache? I do search in the sims 4 folders, there are so many thumbnailscache. Also, where can I get cachestr file? I didn't find it. Btw, I'm using English version for the sims 4.

Thank you.

p/s: TQ G4TW for all the updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Apr 2019, 12:21

oiezs wrote:

Hi,

I had installed all the update. However, when I open the game, on the main screen I can't see packs icon (your collection) anymore. It shows the llama icon. I guess.

How to get thumbnailscache? I do search in the sims 4 folders, there are so many thumbnailscache. Also, where can I get cachestr file? I didn't find it. Btw, I'm using English version for the sims 4.

Thank you.

Sorry for the belated response,

You can always try anadius' file verification tool, and go from there. If needed, you could use Sim Architect's new All-in-one, to only re-download defective files.

Other than that, consider checking your mods (again), and one-by-one. You can find them under C:\Users\(your Windows account name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. There should also be the "cachestr", by the way.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2019, 06:51

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
oiezs wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

Sorry for the belated response,

You can always try anadius' file verification tool, and go from there. If needed, you could use Sim Architect's new All-in-one, to only re-download defective files.

Other than that, consider checking your mods (again), and one-by-one. You can find them under C:\Users\(your Windows account name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. There should also be the "cachestr", by the way.

Thank you for the response. I didn't try your suggestion. I do read all your suggestion and will update the progress later.

I remember the latest update have problem with 2 files. I download using torrent. The file is vcredist_x64 and i forgot another name. I can't copy these file so i choose to skip. Maybe this has caused an issue. I didn't have any mods or cc. Only all The Sims 4 release by G4TW.

Just curious, should I redownload from torrent to fix the broken file or extract again the zip file?

Thank you  I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2019, 08:02

I try to extract the zip file again, and it works. No more problem when copying the updates to the game file. No more missing icon in my collection tab.

Now I know because of 2 files (maybe broken) has caused several issues in my games. Interestingly, I do try thrice to fix this issue, but it keeps appearing.

Thank you, everyone. Now I can breathe normally  Carlos is tha man!!! Dedicated to Carlos

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty CC not showing up

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2019, 00:43

I downloaded the all in one portable and followed all directions. I can get the game to play but none of my CC shows up in the game. I did make a Mods folder and put the resources.cfg in there. What can I do?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 UPDATE/HOTFIX 1.51.77.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty corrup

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2019, 06:15

all the ads to the toolbar say they are corrupted and won't let me add them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2019, 15:56

Thank you so much! It was so annoying and frustrating when all custom content said "debug". After downloading this file the problem is gone, all of my custom content have names again!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 May 2019, 18:14

nellybell101 wrote:I downloaded the all in one portable and followed all directions. I can get the game to play but none of my CC shows up in the game. I did make a Mods folder and put the resources.cfg in there. What can I do?

The exact location for mods and CC is...

C:\Users\(your Windows account name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. 

And you do not need to create a Mods-folder there, as it will be created upon starting the game for the first time. My guess is you tried creating a Mods-folder within Program Files, which is not the right location.

mystichaze wrote:all the ads to the toolbar say they are corrupted and won't let me add them

Toolbar...?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum-updated-on-29-04-2019

If you haven't done so yet, please re-read this article I just linked (it is also mentioned in the opening announcement here). I've tried myself again, and yes, it can be annoying to navigate through these ads. But everything is working as intended. Even the direct download, which I assume is what you were trying to grab.

Small extra tip: you are not supposed to actually click on anything that is directly on these sites. I mean, you can, if you really want to. But users in the past reported that clicking through the ads apparently also "triggers" some antivirus programs. Not surprisingly, since these programs also mark No-Origin crack files are "malicious". 

Ad sites/windows will pop up, but you can simply close them by clicking the "x" next to the browser tab, or other "x"'s (see again the article I linked to).

Closing the topic now. For further questions, feel free to search existing threads or post under "The Sims 4 Support". Good luck, and 'til next time!  I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 May 2019, 20:39

"Fixed" the download links on the announcement, due to a problem with the ad shortener that we used.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top