Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[anadius repack] Sims 4 error: Sims 4 is already running. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[anadius repack] Sims 4 error: Sims 4 is already running. [SOLVED] Empty [anadius repack] Sims 4 error: Sims 4 is already running. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2019, 08:00

I installed the anaduis repack of the sims 4. I tried using setup.exe but it wouldn't work, so I deleted about half the folders in my Program Files/The Sims 4 folder. I later re-installed them when I saw a folder called "Game" had appeared. I've tried running TS4_x64.exe many times, even resetting my computer and closing all origin programs in Task Manager, but I keep on getting the same results. I don't have any CC, this is my first time trying to boot it up. What can I do?

[anadius repack] Sims 4 error: Sims 4 is already running. [SOLVED] Screen10(Picture of the error message)

Back to top Go down

[anadius repack] Sims 4 error: Sims 4 is already running. [SOLVED] Empty Re: [anadius repack] Sims 4 error: Sims 4 is already running. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2019, 08:19

Okay, edit: I unzipped the 2 .rar files (origin fixer and helper tools) and it still wont work but it does have a new error message: Sims 4 is already running.

Back to top Go down

[anadius repack] Sims 4 error: Sims 4 is already running. [SOLVED] Empty Re: [anadius repack] Sims 4 error: Sims 4 is already running. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2019, 10:31

Run the validator and post the result here.

TechnoCatt wrote:I tried using setup.exe but it wouldn't work
That tells completely nothing. Did you get some error during installation or what?

And what's the difference between old and new error? They both say Sims 4 is running.

Last edited by anadius on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 11:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jun 2019, 10:20

Oh, I just thought they were different because I have had a different error before, and was originally going to make this post about that error, but after I messed around for a little bit started receiving this one.

Ran the validator, and these are the results;
report:
Doesn't seem very good. What do I do now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jun 2019, 11:55

You didn't install anything, you just extracted the crack (no-origin-fix).

Move those files to another folder:
_setup-1.51.77.1020.exe
base-files.xbin
dlc-ep01-get-to-work.xbin
dlc-ep02-get-together.xbin
dlc-ep03-city-living.xbin
dlc-ep04-cats-and-dogs.xbin
dlc-ep05-seasons.xbin
dlc-ep06-get-famous.xbin
dlc-fp01-holiday-celebration-pack.xbin
dlc-gp01-outdoor-retreat.xbin
dlc-gp02-spa-day.xbin
dlc-gp03-dine-out.xbin
dlc-gp04-vampires.xbin
dlc-gp05-parenthood.xbin
dlc-gp06-jungle-adventure.xbin
dlc-gp07-strangerville.xbin
dlc-sp01-luxury-party-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp02-perfect-patio-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp03-cool-kitchen-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp04-spooky-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp05-movie-hangout-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp06-romantic-garden-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp07-kids-room-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp08-backyard-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp09-vintage-glamour-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp10-bowling-night-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp11-fitness-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp12-toddler-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp13-laundry-day-stuff.xbin
dlc-sp14-my-first-pet-stuff.xbin
hash/hash.md5
hash/quicksfv.exe
patch-1.51.77.1020-p1.xbin
patch-1.51.77.1020-p2.xbin
readme.txt
verify xbin files.bat

Delete all the rest. Download "no-origin-fix-1.51.77.1020.rar" and put in the folder with other files. Now run "verify xbin files.bat". If it says some files are corrupted (crc mismatch), redownload them. Disable anti-virus just in case and run the setup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2019, 07:24

I ran the file, and basically every DLC was corrupted. Fun. I'm downloading the corrupted ones again now, I'll update you when they're all done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2019, 02:48

I downloaded all of the corrupted DLC, and when I run the .bat file, everything checks out. However, when I try running _setup-1.51.77.1020.exe, I get an error saying "Unable to create a temporary file. Setup aborted. Error 5: Access is denied." 

My account is an administrator, however, an account that was created by other people when fixing my computer a while back has more power over me for some reason, and I think that's why I can't run the setup. What can I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2019, 08:30

Try disabling anti-virus. The setup uses unarc.dll for better compression and isdone.dll for better integration with installer. Some anti-viruses detect them as viruses. That's false positive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2019, 10:17

That worked and I managed to install it, but now whenever I try to run the game, it opens up Origin and expects me to play from there. What can I do to fix this? Do I need to uninstall origin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2019, 16:22

I told you to download "no-origin-fix-1.51.77.1020.rar" and put in the same folder as rest of the installer files. You didn't do it. That's the crack, that's what you need to play the game. Do it now and install part 2 of the patch again. There will be a checkbox that says "extract no-origin-fix". If it's not there then you're doing something wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2019, 08:03

It works now!! Thank you so much for helping me, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.  Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top