Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 installation for mac?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 installation for mac? Empty Sims 4 installation for mac?

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2019, 11:10

Hi I'm looking for all the sims 4 expansions and accessoires for mac but can't seem to find it so I hope maybe someone who sees this topic will know Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: the topic has been moved under "Mac Support".  Yess, aye lieeke!

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 installation for mac? Empty Re: Sims 4 installation for mac?

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2019, 04:36

There's no Sims 4 for mac available, unfortunately. You need to get the PC version and run on an emulator, as explained here: https://www.games4theworld.club/t34470-wineskin-wrapper-for-ts4-works-on-get-famous#

If I were you I would wait until Friday when the new pack + patch will most likely be cracked and then get the full game.

Good luck!

edit: here's the list to get the game. https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads# I believe Strangeville has all the previous packs included, but can't say for sure it does. One of the admins can answer this for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 20 Jun 2019, 19:55

Just adding here that you should also install that 1.49.65.1020 patch, before Strangerville. Basically the list that @User09 linked to, contains G4TW The Sims 4 repacks, from top to bottom, in their order of release. You should use/install all of them.

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top