Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Jul 2019, 13:41

First topic message reminder :

Update: this 1.53 update has basically become obsolete, please download the Moschino Stuff update instead, which includes the content from this 1.53 update as well!

Beloved users of G4TW!!

We have now come up with a repack for the the Island Living follow-up patch, version 1.53.115.1020!! Patch notes can be found here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/962962/july-16th-2019-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction.

Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits

Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke

Credits to @anadius for compiling the language strings for this patch version, as always Carlos is tha man 

And credits to @Freezer Bunny for allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Island Living" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.52.100.1020, before you can apply this item. The download is 5.56GB in filesize, contains all 17 language strings, and a complete "Game"-folder as well.

"Travel warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a travel warning for the following countries is issued.

- America

- Canada

- Australia

- The United Kingdom

- New Zealand

- France

- Germany

- and probably a few others, which at present we cannot name, but may do so in the near future.

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe, ProtonVPN or Perfect Privacy to cover your activities. If that is not an option for you, consider using the direct download link.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly.

I would also advise that even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

Note that the adverts contain a "video", which will be removed one week after this announcement goes online. So after that one week-period, there is only the portion of "Click on interesting articles", on the advertising service.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck!

Download Links

Arrow  Magnet link

(self-explanatory I hope, but if you suffer from 'ISP surveillance' then you should only torrent this thing through a good VPN service. Examples are NordVPN, Windscribe, VPN.ac, Perfect Privacy or ProtonVPN. Alternatively, use one of the direct download options below)

Arrow  Language Strings 

(for people who downloaded a different repack in the meantime; it will give you all 17 language versions of the game)

Arrow  "Game"-folder 

(people using ZLOrigin can use this to bypass the ZClient log-in)

#mfga

#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 25 Aug 2019, 19:26; edited 3 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!!

Post by Freezer Bunny Thu 18 Jul 2019, 04:30

Kittekassitar wrote:I used valitator,this are results it took 2min? :

report:

Hi,

Try running another validator run, but this time make sure to un-mark the box that says "quick scan". This new scan will take longer, but it may give you more clarity too.

winterstar2015 wrote:hey there, its not letting me download it, is there a way to upload it somewhere else like mega or another service again?

Did you make sure that you have enough free space on your GoogleDrive? We'll also try coming up with more mirrors in the next few days!

Rosebud1773 wrote:Sooo.....this is a mess. I'm no longer able to use zlorigin due to something in my system suddenly and inexplicably blocking the downloads. Absolutely gone through everything to fix that, nothing works. I can download the game folder for the update, but apparently without zclient working to update the actual game, it just runs off the original Island Living pack [no change to start screen screams that it did not update]. My game version says I'm on 1.53, so go figure that one. I can't get Google Drive to recognize the direct download as anything but a ghost [not a folder and/or download quota exceeded]. I've been at this for hours and am just about ready to throw my hands up in the air and call it quits for good. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

But it doesn't work like that; you can't download just the Game-folder and simply put it on your ZLOrigin, because the game needs the other update files too. Maybe your ISP is blocking ZLOrigin access (you wouldn't be the first person this happened to). If that's really the case there isn't much you can do. Maybe you can change DNS servers as mentioned under step #4 of Gh0stm4n's guide here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35148-a-major-new-sims-4-update-maybe-coming-soon-and-how-you-can-prepare#

Otherwise you'll have to try using a VPN, and unfortunately.

In GoogleDrive did you get to the step where you see the file "TS4_Update_1-53-115-1020.7z" with owner name "Bestia Negra" in your GoogleDrive? You then have to right-click on that file, and choose "make a copy". Note again, you'll need at least 5.56GB of free space in your GoogleDrive (= the size of this download), otherwise "make a copy" won't work.

After being successful, download the copy of the file that will be created from that step ("Copy of TS4_Update_1-53-115-1020.7z", owner name "Me").

Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 06:01

I'm sorry, I'm stupid:I used valitator again ,this are results it took nao 45min :The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Screen10

The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Screen10
The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Screen11
report:

I don't understand what's wrong ,before It was okay, I played Island Living and so on,after this upgrade, doesn't work anymore Sad I did everything as before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 09:06

So, if I have the game by FitGirl, can I still download this update ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 15:16

okay i just downloaded the update, but now when i want to start my game it says that some things are damaged and that i need to update. lol help pls someone

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty "mega update" only black/white screen and nothing

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 15:53

Hello,

i had this problem too, problem is with compactibilyti in win 10 (1903). So you musto go to C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Game\Bin and right mouse click on "TS4_x64.exe" and remove problems with compactibilyti. After that use recommended setting,,,,tested and save it.....In my case it worked...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Jul 2019, 17:02

LSimon wrote:So, if I have the game by FitGirl, can I still download this update ?

Yes.

xcamizetta wrote:okay i just downloaded the update, but now when i want to start my game it says that some things are damaged and that i need to update. lol help pls someone

Welcome to the Forum,

What exactly did you do, BEFORE you applied the new update? Did you properly install everything as stated in the TS4 Must-Read Guide, and did you then delete anything from your TS4 installation? The only thing that should be deleted is one single folder, namely the one that is named "Game". And nothing else.

I hope you didn't make the mistake of literally deleting everything...?

emdrag wrote:Hello,

i had this problem too, problem is with compactibilyti in win 10 (1903). So you musto go to C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Game\Bin and right mouse click on "TS4_x64.exe" and remove problems with compactibilyti. After that use recommended setting,,,,tested and save it.....In my case it worked...

Interesting solution, thanks @emdrag! Very Happy

Will you give this a shot, @Kittekassitar?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 19:45

i followed the instructions from your site, before i added the update i deleted the game folder, only that folder. before that i already had everything downloaded from your site since the beginning

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Jul 2019, 20:06

xcamizetta wrote:i followed the instructions from your site, before i added the update i deleted the game folder, only that folder. before that i already had everything downloaded from your site since the beginning

OK, can you try going under Documents\Electronic Arts\ and change the folder name of "The Sims 4"? And re-start the game?

If you still get the same problem, undo the folder-renaming, and run anadius' validator tool here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33486-the-sims-4-validator
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 20:10

it works fine with me i only have that weird thing
The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 66827410
i test the game from origin because i have the base game origin version but i install all packs and updates from here
its same with the crack
no mods was on while last test
how can i fix that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 20:14

I have windows 7 professional 64bit and i already tried erything that came to mind, didn't help, unfortunately. But I decided to uninstall the whole game, and now i waiting when new  downlowds again, i try it all-in-one sims 4 now,this Sim Architect variants Razz I hope it works ,but i have already downloaded it for 12h - probably will be another 12h. Because there are no peers and seeds. Sad I've been up for 36h and probably a few gray hairs richer Razz But I won't give up! If that doesn't work then I'll post again here, hopefully you've already figured out something - I'm still sad, I've been playing this game since the Sims beginning and now it's not working Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Jul 2019, 20:22

Michael_vx wrote:it works fine with me i only have that weird thing
The Sims 4 "MEGA-Update" Version 1.53.115.1020 OUT NOW!!! - Page 2 66827410
i test the game from origin because i have the base game origin version but i install all packs and updates from here
its same with the crack
no mods was on while last test
how can i fix that

Woah, dunno... WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Did you test a completely fresh savefile, too?

What about your graphics settings, does it help if you play around there a bit, like ticking the box with "laptop mode" on and off...?

Kittekassitar wrote:I have windows 7 professional 64bit and i already tried erything that came to mind, didn't help, unfortunately. But I decided to uninstall the whole game, and now i waiting when new  downlowds again, i try it all-in-one sims 4 now,this Sim Architect variants Razz I hope it works ,but i have already downloaded it for 12h - probably will be another 12h. Because there are no peers and seeds. Sad I've been up for 36h and probably a few gray hairs richer Razz But I won't give up! If that doesn't work then I'll post again here, hopefully you've already figured out something - I'm still sad, I've been playing this game since the Sims beginning and now it's not working Sad

Something I did not ask, did you ever do the possible fix with the "DEP", as described here?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-lags-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes

It could also help preventing these crashes. Other than that I'm not sure yet what else can cause these issues. As usual, my own game works fine, which is good for me I suppose, but not making it easier to find solutions for other people's problems...

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 21:20

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

What about your graphics settings, does it help if you play around there a bit, like ticking the box with "laptop mode" on and off...?
looks like laptop mode was the reason i checked it off and its prefect and fine
I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2019, 03:04

I'm having trouble downloading via the magnet link. I've got the link, using Vuze, using a VPN and tried on 2 different computers. The details from Vuze state:
"Downloading From :magnet:?xt=urn:btih:023969ea80dc08e282dd9a45071ab2ec54441dde&&&&...
Waiting for DDB initialization...
Searching...
Metadata download created
Trying secondary lookup service
Secondary lookup failed: no sources found
Found 0

Any suggestions? (I've downloaded other updates/expansions before the same way with no issue)
Thanks!!

//EDIT

I posted to quickly. Tried another torrent client and got it to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2019, 04:18

Hi,

Has Ann, or someone, looked into the ad-based link?  This is my first time using a VPN (Windscribe routing through the netherlands) and even though my adblocker is off, it's telling me to disable my ad blocker to continue.

I really want the game and I want to support you guys, so it'd be great if you could get it working without me having to expose myself.

Thanks!

//EDIT

Okay quoting myself in case anyone else has this issue.

Using Windscribe, you have the ability to whitelist sites, and you can choose to just allow ads.  That's what you have to do to get it to work, white list for ads only.  Chances are your VPN has a built-in ad blocker that's causing the problem.

I also switched from chrome to firefox, but it gave me the error message that went away when I whitelisted the ads

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2019, 16:13

So I'm back and before you ask - it doesn't work!
Any more ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2019, 21:22

Hi! 

First of all, thx for the beautiful repack! But I have a little problem. So, I installed Anadius's latest repack of Sims 4, all the files on my laptop. Everything installed fine. Game started fine. But, when I for instance click on "Cats and dogs EP" icon, it says that I have to go online?! So I click the second option that I want to play offline and then nothing happens. I have no virus scanner installed. I checked that the No-origin fix was installed fine. What am I doing wrong??
Hope you can help me! thanx!

Conny

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jul 2019, 21:47

Michael_vx wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

looks like laptop mode was the reason i checked it off and its prefect and fine
I tip my fedora.

Cool, have fun with the game!  Red star from Carlos

rochelle31331 wrote:I'm having trouble downloading via the magnet link. I've got the link, using Vuze, using a VPN and tried on 2 different computers. The details from Vuze state:
"Downloading From :magnet:?xt=urn:btih:023969ea80dc08e282dd9a45071ab2ec54441dde&&&&...
Searching...
Found 0

Any suggestions? (I've downloaded other updates/expansions before the same way with no issue)
Thanks!!

//EDIT

I myself use qBittorrent, but I heard Tixati is also a very good client. Hope you'll like the new patch! Toast

jdzane wrote:Hi,

Has Ann, or someone, looked into the ad-based link?  This is my first time using a VPN (Windscribe routing through the netherlands) and even though my adblocker is off, it's telling me to disable my ad blocker to continue.

I really want the game and I want to support you guys, so it'd be great if you could get it working without me having to expose myself.

Thanks!

//EDIT

Okay quoting myself in case anyone else has this issue.

Using Windscribe, you have the ability to whitelist sites, and you can choose to just allow ads.  That's what you have to do to get it to work, white list for ads only.  Chances are your VPN has a built-in ad blocker that's causing the problem.

I also switched from chrome to firefox, but it gave me the error message that went away when I whitelisted the ads

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

Have not really had a chat with Admin ~Ann~ as of yet, but I did some research on my own in the meantime. Indeed, some VPNs like Windscribe indeed offer some level of ad-blocking, which seems customizable. 

And besides your usual suspects of browser extensions/plugins, there have been cases with antivirus/antimalware software interfering in these things. And in some cases there are issues on the network-level of your ISP, in which case you could check out if there are settings in your router firmware that can be customized or adapted. On my router I've put the (useless) firewall on "transparent", the lowest security-setting, because otherwise it wouldn't even let me torrent properly. Not sure if it affects ads as well. But the point is, that individual people's internet connection/settings can also interfere.

Yes, even if it affects just a few people, it's problematic, but I suppose for now I'll have to leave the statement like that, and we shall post more updates if we figure out what (else) we can do.

And yes, it is also problematic that some people may have to tamper with certain "security" or "privacy" settings, in order to get through these ads. But like I said someplace above in this thread, the only people who benefit from these measures are copyright holders and their stooges. It surely will deter most average downloaders.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?????!!!!!1111 I have to turn off my antivirus so that I can download from G4TW!!11111????? Surely must be virusssss-laden!111111"

^something like that.

Kittekassitar wrote:So I'm back and before you ask - it doesn't work!
Any more ideas?

Sorry to hear that,

At this point I can only offer you to stay on "standby", and I shall get back to you once we figure out more about these issues. Someone else here said that certain compatibility settings could affect the running of this thing too, so that could be investigated.

netcat wrote:Hi! 

First of all, thx for the beautiful repack! But I have a little problem. So, I installed Anadius's latest repack of Sims 4, all the files on my laptop. Everything installed fine. Game started fine. But, when I for instance click on "Cats and dogs EP" icon, it says that I have to go online?! So I click the second option that I want to play offline and then nothing happens. I have no virus scanner installed. I checked that the No-origin fix was installed fine. What am I doing wrong??
Hope you can help me! thanx!

Conny

Hello,

If you installed the DLCs properly using anadius' instructions (a.k.a. the DLC icon is colored, plus if you hover over it, then it says "owned"), you do NOT have to "click on it", at all. The DLC is simply available in your game, once you load up a savefile.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2019, 22:20

Ok, Thanx!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2019, 23:11

Thanks so much! I'm actually having the same issues. Everything was already installed from anadius' pack, and then I did the mega update. Followed all the instructions, but when I go to play, it says that I'm missing packs. So I reinstalled the packs I was missing, but it's still not showing up. They are colored, but say 'Download to use'. None of the items from the packs are in there as well. I thought about just clearing out the whole game and reinstalling everything so see if that would fix the issue.  Any help would be appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 00:25

Thank youuuu <3
I tip my fedora. All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Jul 2019, 02:19

I just saw this here:
https://torrentfreak.com/uk-isps-stop-sending-copyright-infringement-notices-190719/

^I would still advise using VPNs though, if you are in the UK. Haters gonna hate

//EDIT

Lyzaroo wrote:Thanks so much! I'm actually having the same issues. Everything was already installed from anadius' pack, and then I did the mega update. Followed all the instructions, but when I go to play, it says that I'm missing packs. So I reinstalled the packs I was missing, but it's still not showing up. They are colored, but say 'Download to use'. None of the items from the packs are in there as well. I thought about just clearing out the whole game and reinstalling everything so see if that would fix the issue.  Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome to the Forum @Lyzaroo!

See my other replies here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35275-stuff-packs-and-game-packs-keeps-disappearing-and-reappearing

Maybe it's something you could consider as well, in the long run.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 07:21

Thanks so much! I was on the previous forum as well. You guys are awesome and always so super helpful with everything y'all do. I'll be sure to check out the post and if not, I'll just reinstall. Once again, thanks for the awesome things y'all do and the help you give!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mynxie Sat 20 Jul 2019, 16:51

rochelle31331 wrote:I'm having trouble downloading via the magnet link. I've got the link, using Vuze, using a VPN and tried on 2 different computers. The details from Vuze state:
Searching...
Found 0

Thanks!!

//EDIT

I'm having trouble with Vuze, too. I'm going to try qBittorent and see if that helps.
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 20:28

I tried to edit my reply but I can't find how. I reinstalled and everything works fine. Thanks for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jul 2019, 16:31

Because I got some e-mails from users asking about various "things", here's a summary (see also the Forum FAQ in general).

Arrow  the G4TW Facebook page got banned

Arrow  no, we won't be making another Facebook

Arrow  in light of that, we probably won't be using any (American-based) social media platforms at all anymore

Arrow  that includes the old Twitter and new-ish Twitter as well

Arrow  no, we are not using Discord either (you probably visited @anadius's Discord server and concluded that it is related to G4TW. It isn't, though)

Arrow  the G4TW Piratebay-account has not been updated in a while now, and we are not planning to do so, due to technical problems with uploading things; and yes, I'm not ashamed to admit, also because of our policy to run these download links through ads. However, the account is fully under our control (unlike the old website), so we may do something with it, in the future

Arrow  as far as YouTube is concerned, we'll likely abandon that ship as well

Arrow  but we may try something else instead of YouTube. Let's see how this here goes. If you are running Firefox, click on the green padlock on the left, and choose "turn off blocking for this site", if you are facing problems with viewing the following. #testrun

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2019, 18:38

The magnet link won't work for download regardless of what torrent program I try to use. Admittedly I don't know much about using these programs so any help would be highly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jul 2019, 19:04

Sats00ki wrote:The magnet link won't work for download regardless of what torrent program I try to use. Admittedly I don't know much about using these programs so any help would be highly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the Forums!!

That can have several reasons. Maybe you did not yet port-forward properly. Or port-forwarding is blocked by your ISP. Or torrenting in general is being slowed-down, by your ISP. Let's try something simple for the moment. If you have uTorrent, check this out:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Apply the same settings to your own uTorrent, according to the guide. If you are using something different than uTorrent, then try "adapting" the points in the guide, to whatever client you use. Take your time when doing so, then try torrenting again. Is it running now? If not, the source of the problem could now indeed be one of the things I mentioned at the beginning of the post.

If it does NOT work, and for simplicity, I would just recommend using the direct download option. Make sure to read the guide linked in the announcement, on how to properly import the item to your GoogleDrive. Note that you need at least 5.56 GB of free space on your GoogleDrive, before you can do this.

Good luck!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top